Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (uk)

David Beckham Signature Story Eau de Toilette for Women - 75 ml
David Beckham Signature Story Eau de Toilette for Women - 75 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 21 Oct. 2014
This can not be original. It does not have the Beckham quality smell. This smells cheap and is unpleasant

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 April 2014
This was a very good buy. The product looks very professional and has everything needed. I am very pleased with the quality. It is slightly heavier than I expected but it is easily carried with the carry bag that came with the product.
I would recommend the company and will be purchasing from them in the future.

HIGH QUALITY MACHINE WASHABLE SNUGGLE BLANKET BROWN
HIGH QUALITY MACHINE WASHABLE SNUGGLE BLANKET BROWN

1.0 out of 5 stars Not High Quality, 28 Dec. 2011
This was brought as a present. I was very disappointed when it was opened. I did not think this was any better than cheaper alternatives I have seen.

Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera 10.1 MP 5x Optical Zoom 2.7 inch LCD Display (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix, 22 Sept. 2011
I brought this for a holiday. It is great. Very lightweight, very easy to use. The pictures are good. I keep it in my bag all of the time now, just in case.

Phonedirect - Universal Suction Mount Holder for Mobile Phones/iPods/PDA/MP3/Navigations

4.0 out of 5 stars Holder for Mobile, 26 April 2010
This is a very good holder. I did have a problem when the windowscreen was damp but overall the suction is very good