Profile for West > Reviews

West

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up for product and seller A++++, 13 Mar. 2016
These boxes are the best and the seller droidsmart are brilliant. This is my third box (all rooms have one now) and not only is the customer support good but they are future proof with an update app that ensures you have the best channels to choose from all the time.
The recent demise of the Genisis app was quickly replaced on the update with another to match it which no other box you buy does.

Keep an eye on the bottom of the home screen as the supplier provides information on when to update and any updates on technical issues.
The set up makes it easy to navigate and with the instructions provided you have everything you need. Overall I have purchased about 12 of these boxes for friends and not one complaint.

Raspberry Ketones - Weight Loss Supplement - Max Strength - 1000mg - Appetite Suppressant Supplement For Men and Woman - 30 Day Supply - Suitable For Vegetarians - Made In Great Britain
Offered by Physis Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but stick with it!!, 20 Sept. 2015
Wow!
First of all be careful of imitations as there are so many products called raspberry ketones but they contain bulking agents, caffine and gree tea (the list goes on) this is one of the minority that contain pure ketones and still have more milligrams than the others that are blended.

I started taking these and nothing for just over a week but then it just kept coming off and lost over a stone, my average exercise is 45 mins a day and I drink the required minimum 2 litres of water, I even live by the letter of taking half hour before a meal. I have never had such results!

The booklet I was sent free was very helpful but to me the proof is in the results of my weight loss and sleeping better. Do I have more energy? No but that is because there is no caffine I guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 10:14 AM BST

Actovite Life Raspberry Ketones - 100% pure natural Raspberry Ketones 1000mg - Ultra high strength weightloss diet supplement - curbs hunger pains - supercharged metabolic booster - increases energy levels - powerful prenium fat burner - no addictives - suitable supplement for men and women - 30 day supply - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Best Value - Buy Quality Not Quantity - Made In Great Britain - Promotional Price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 17 July 2015
firstly I have to say that I think this product works but not if you are sitting around doing nothing. I have been training trying to lose right and my food intake was spot on but at 46 it was very slow coming off but it was still coming off (about 1lb a week)

I started taking these as instructed, half hour before food and drinking 2 litres of water a day.
Well it's 3 weeks in and i have lost a stone! To add to that I am sleeping better too.

I did my research and this was the only tablet not only suitable for veggies but alcontained pure Ketone, the most popular on Amazon is full of people raving about extra energy but it's bulked out by caffeine and other rubbish. Some are also only 100mg where as these are 1000m
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2015 7:30 PM BST

Gelert CUT118, Folding Camping Toaster
Gelert CUT118, Folding Camping Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 24 April 2013
I nealy brought the 4 Slice version which had bad reviews and notices the only bad review fir this one was actually cause he thought this was the 4 slice one

What a fab product! My gf laughed at me when I showed it her but I have now had to his it as she was using it all the time on the kitchen cooker! It really is that fast and makes good toast!

There are no negatives what so ever!

TeckNet® Apple iPad 4 Case, Smart Cover PU Leather with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee + Included 1 Screen Protector and Stylus Pen For Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Feb. 2013
By far an excellent case for the price and would say go fit it rather than pay the stupid costs

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars On Remand now!, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Female facebook friends and the girls at work told me I should read this and that men should read it as all women like a bit of what MR Grey in a man. I read it from cover to cover in a day and hatched my plan at winning back my ex partner. Well it transpires that suprising your ex from inside the house when she gets home from work only realy works while you are in a relationship and I dont think she likes the new red paint job I did in her room as she was crying. I took the barbed wire off her neck and the clamps of her nipples and hit her a few times but she just seemed ungrateful. I am now in remand for assault! Seems he rich can get away with anything!

Xbox 360 Elite Black w/ Grey Wired Headset OEM - Official Microsoft Product
Xbox 360 Elite Black w/ Grey Wired Headset OEM - Official Microsoft Product
Offered by R2pol Ltd. - new & retro games

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 July 2012
This item did not work propely from the very start with people complaining that it cut out all the time, questionable packaging for whether its genuine.

Lonsdale Boxing Glove Red 12oz
Lonsdale Boxing Glove Red 12oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 24 Jan. 2012
put some cotton wool in a tesco bag and you will have better gloves. You can get a better quality for little more money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Angel, 24 Jan. 2012
After my girlfriend spent the day looking for an angel for our tree this Christmas shockingly she had no luck even after going to xmas fayres, one was found the same as purchased on amazon but it was in a red dress and far from festive. I found this and ordered it before she got home for dinner and after a fast delivery it turned out to be not only half the price as the one seen in the shops but really good quality.

K-SWISS Men's Tubes Run 100 M Black/Blue Trainer 02281-099-M 12 UK
K-SWISS Men's Tubes Run 100 M Black/Blue Trainer 02281-099-M 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware sizes, 24 Jan. 2012
A great looking trainer with an unusuall tread which looked good, only problem is that the Kswiss size 12 is more like an 11 so take this into consideration when ordering. Didnt have my size to reorder but would have done if they had.

Page: 1 | 2