Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for Toni-Keri Higgins > Reviews

Content by Toni-Keri Higgins

Toni-Keri Higgins

Page: 1 | 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the high street, 21 Oct. 2013
I have been using this item for years, and I am a big fan of the Collection 2000 brand. This was cheaper than the high street and is a good item for it's price.

Womens Summer Stretch Coil Long Jersey Maxi Dress Size 8 10 12 Yellow 10
Womens Summer Stretch Coil Long Jersey Maxi Dress Size 8 10 12 Yellow 10
Offered by elle loves Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 21 Oct. 2013
I really like this dress. It is comfortable and affordable and it was dispatched and delivered promptly. I would be careful with sizing, as I found a size 10 too big for me (which is unusual).

90Z New Womens White Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress Size 12/14
90Z New Womens White Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress Size 12/14

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summer dress, 21 Oct. 2013
I really like this dress and am looking into buying it in more colours. A couple of downsides being that the lace can fray quite easily and that the belt is a little flimsy(I prefer to use a chunky waist belt with this), but personally I think it is a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the high street, 21 Oct. 2013
I have wanted to try this product for a long time and decided to purchase it upon seeing the price from this seller. I cannot fault the seller, price was good and item was delivered promptly. However, I am not 100% sure the product works as well as Collection 2000 say. But worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than on the high street, 21 Oct. 2013
I have used this foundation for quite a long time, as I believe it is good quality and a good price. I usually buy this from the high street, but found that it was cheaper on this site. Can be tricky to find your colour, but I didn't have that problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected for the price, 21 Oct. 2013
I received the colours as shown on the picture, and was happy with the product. I bought these for staff at work and they seem to do the job. A little bit flimsy, 3 have broken already but easily put back together.

Style A Black Leather Size 7 - Ladies Flat Winter Biker Style Low Heel Mid Calf High Leg Knee Boots

4.0 out of 5 stars As described by seller, 21 Oct. 2013
I have been looking for a pair of boots like this for a while, and have trawled the high street to no avail. I was impressed by how quick the boots arrived and the way they were packaged. Unfortunately, I found mine were a little small and have had to request a larger size. Also, one of the buckles on my first pair looked a little worn and cheap which was a little disappointing.

Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 21 Oct. 2013
I bought this for myself and my partner after seeing part of Chatterbox on TV. Thoroughly enjoyable, very funny and a great price.

Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of laughs, 21 Oct. 2013

i-SPY Seaside (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
i-SPY Seaside (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
by i-SPY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for holidays, 21 Oct. 2013
I really like these books, they are great for children to do on holidays/journeys. Great price and fast dispatch made it a winner for me.

Page: 1 | 2