Profile for Kevin Drayne > Reviews

Kevin Drayne (Irland)

Garmin Replacement Band for Fenix 3 - Red
Garmin Replacement Band for Fenix 3 - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor official strap, 14 July 2017
bought the watch one year ago, had to replace strap less than 2 months ago, new strap is broke less than 2 months after buying it, hardly satisfactory

Working On a Dream
Working On a Dream
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Dreamings, 30 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Working On a Dream (Audio CD)
This album was really good, a good release by the Boss, although I didn't think that this was as good as Magic but thats just my personal opinion and hopefully with time this album will begin to grow on me, I would recommend buying it you are a big fan of the Boss!

Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle)
Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle)
by Christopher Paolini

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa, 22 Sept. 2008
Following on from firstly Eragon, with Eragon and Saphira fleeing the Empire then from Eldest in which both Eragon and Saphira learn more of their destinies as dragon and rider and more about themselves.

This book has been eagerly anticipated by myself and many others. Learning earlier this year that this book would not bring the Inheritance trillogy to an end, merely prolong it was met with disappointment from the postmen delivering the book to eager fan (its very heavy) and joy from fans at the prospect of another book to read!

I munched my way through the book in three days! Only stopping to eat and sleep! I think once again that Christopher Paolini haas outdone himself again!

Eagerly awaiting the next book!

MySims (Wii)
MySims (Wii)
Offered by Wonder Portal

5.0 out of 5 stars How fun is this?, 10 Mar. 2008
This review is from: MySims (Wii) (Video Game)
This is the first game I've got for myself, I am not a brilliant so am always wary of non-pc games. I can't play stratagy or anything. I love this game because its easy to play, not too complicated and relaxing.
The only thing bad thing is that you can't really play it with a bunch of mates, it is really only a one-player game. I love this game and hope they bring out more like tis