Profile for HanT > Reviews

Content by HanT

HanT

Page: 1 | 2
TYR Long Hair Wrinkle-Free Swim Cap (Pink)
TYR Long Hair Wrinkle-Free Swim Cap (Pink)
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant swim cap!, 21 May 2016
Brilliant swim cap! Bought for my 5 year old with very long hair. This cap actually keeps her hair dry and it doesn't pull the hair or stick together! Definitely recommend this.

Large Colourful Apple Cotton Bunting - 11.5m long - Engel/Life's A Party
Large Colourful Apple Cotton Bunting - 11.5m long - Engel/Life's A Party
Offered by MadMolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bold quality bunting! Very pleased!, 26 Jun. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous bunting. Vibrant colours, good quality material with double sided penants. We have 3 birthdays coming up so think this will be up in our garden for several weeks. Very very pleased with my purchase, the best bunting I have ever bought! The children were delighted with it. Comes in a lovely clear bag with handles for storage. Also the seller posted the item out the same day as I ordered it and it arrived the following day! Thank you MadMolly.

Noa Noa Miniature Girl's Shorts -  Red - Rot (SUNKIST CORAL 286) - 8 Years
Noa Noa Miniature Girl's Shorts - Red - Rot (SUNKIST CORAL 286) - 8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 27 Feb. 2015
These shorts are absolutely gorgeous. Such a lovely delicate fabric and beautiful print. Elasticated leg and waist band. They also have an adjustable elastic pull in waist band on the inside. Very pleased with my purchase and can't wait for the sun to shine to see my little girl in them!

STABILO Trio 2-in-1 Felt-Tip and Fineliner Pen - Wallet of 10 Assorted Colours
STABILO Trio 2-in-1 Felt-Tip and Fineliner Pen - Wallet of 10 Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 26 Feb. 2015
Great value, lovely pens. My children like the choice of the finer and thicker tips. Very pleased!

Stabilo Cappi Fibre Tip Felt Coloured Pens - Pack of 24
Stabilo Cappi Fibre Tip Felt Coloured Pens - Pack of 24
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 26 Feb. 2015
Great pens, lovely colours and good value. Very pleased.

Phister & Philina Sarah Girls' Dress -  Multicoloured - 6 Years
Phister & Philina Sarah Girls' Dress - Multicoloured - 6 Years

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fabric but very big!, 26 Feb. 2015
This dress was enormous and completely swamped my daughter. I have swapped it for a smaller size, which I am waiting for, but it could still be too big. Not only was it too long but also very wide. Such a shame as the fabric design and colour is beautiful. I really hope the smaller size fits better.

Aya Naya Girl's Malu Floral Dress, Multicoloured, 5 Years
Aya Naya Girl's Malu Floral Dress, Multicoloured, 5 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress., 26 Feb. 2015
This dress is absolutely beautiful. The colour in the photo does not reflect it's true colour, however. It is a very soft lilac, pink and yellow. It really is very pretty. The size comes up slightly large, I bought the size 5 for my almost 5 year old and I could have definitely got away with age 4. Lovely puff ball hem and a lovely thick cotton. This dress is even nicer than I expected it to be! Very pleased.

Noa Noa Girl's Mini Setia Dress, Red Clay, 6-8.5 Years (Manufacturer Size:6 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty dress, 7 Feb. 2015
Really lovely dress. Fits well and quality material. Very pleased.

BLOCH "ARISE" S0209 Pink leather ballet shoes C Fitting UK 12 EU 30.5
BLOCH "ARISE" S0209 Pink leather ballet shoes C Fitting UK 12 EU 30.5
Offered by Living Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ballet shoes, but come up very small!, 5 Dec. 2014
After reading previous reviews it was clear these came up very small. My little girl is a size 10 and I ordered size 12. They fit perfectly! It is essential to go up at least one size and probably 2. Lovely quality and has the elastic strap pre stitched which is great! All in all lovely ballet shoes at a great price. Will definitely keep buying this make in bigger sizes as my little girl grows. Very happy little girl too!

Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel
Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll - daughter loves it!, 22 Aug. 2014
My little girl loved this. Colour changing hair worked really well, but the brush does have to be very cold for it to work! We keep it in the freezer! Nice doll keeps my 3 year old entertained repeatedly brushing her hair happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2