Profile for LB1kinobe > Reviews

Content by LB1kinobe

LB1kinobe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kfnire 1Pair Men and Women Synthetic Leather Round Case Quartz Analog Couple Watch Black
Offered by Kfnire

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the watch I use all the time now. I love it., 28 Jun. 2017
I realise that tastes in watches vary, but personally, I love this watch. I have bought three of them before the style goes out of fashion. The ladies versions goes to charity shops and two of the men's watches have had different straps fitted. For me It gets even better looking in full sunlight where the gold strips glow. My other far more expensive watches are now all relegated to a drawer.

Victorinox 67636L118 Paring Knife, Pointed Tip, Serrated Edge, 8, Yellow
Victorinox 67636L118 Paring Knife, Pointed Tip, Serrated Edge, 8, Yellow
Offered by BEST VALUES

5.0 out of 5 stars A small serated knife that is worth a place in the knife drawer., 28 Jun. 2017
This little knife cuts a chicken breast into thin slices where other knives tear the flesh. Just watch your fingers.

Cement Mixer  Megamix CM70 240v Electric portable concrete, mortar & cement mixer. 70L capacity Drum. Portable & Easy to Load.
Cement Mixer Megamix CM70 240v Electric portable concrete, mortar & cement mixer. 70L capacity Drum. Portable & Easy to Load.

4.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble fitting the motor to the CM70, then read this., 28 Jun. 2017

FoxHunter 240V Volt 250W Portable Electric Concrete Cement Mixer Mortar Plaster Machine Capacity 70L Litre Drum Mouth Diameter 284mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Having Trouble fitting the Motor on the Foxhunter 250 watt model? Read On., 28 Jun. 2017
Returned the mixer thinking the drive arm that goes into the motor case had been bent in transport as the motor case was touching the upright support at the base of the motor case when there was still a full 18mm gap at the top of the motor case. The bolts were not long enough to even start a thread. Then I ordered another similar mixer and was surprised to find exactly the same problem. The makers advise fitting the motor last, but I stripped it all down again and fitted the motor first and it went in easily. I then fitted the punched out slots circular disc at the other end to the motor and that also fitted easily. Then it was just a case of dropping the Lower Drum with Motor unit etc down onto the lower frame and tightening all Bolts. The mixer is at present untested.

Bosch GMS 120 Professional Multi-detector
Bosch GMS 120 Professional Multi-detector

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this unit, 24 May 2017
I just got this unit today and wanted to locate a copper pipe leak under the concrete floor.
I expected problems as the floor was reading 40% moisture content after raising the fitted carpet.
The unit was remarkable, by slowly dragging the unit over the floor the light changes from Green to Yellow and then to Red as it comes close to a copper pipe that's at least 2 inches below the surface. Still moving the in the red across the floor the scale closes and over the pipe is closed with a dot in the centre. I made further tests following the many pipes under the floor and the only problem I found was it stayed in the red longer where I believe the pipes cross.
It became a yellow light when reading between two parrallel pipes that I know are only about 3 inches apart. So it was able to differentiate when more than one pipe is present. I am very pleased with this unit and more so when I found that the GMS120 that does more than the GMS100 but was cheaper at Amazon.

Z-Tec Universal Cane Strap Black
Z-Tec Universal Cane Strap Black
Offered by Easier To

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanting the longest strap possible I purchased the Z-Tec Universal ..., 8 Mar. 2017
Wanting the longest strap possible I purchased the Z-Tec Universal Cane Strap in Black for £1.92 and also The Walking Stick Wrist Strap for £1.78. Both from "Easier To". They came today and both have the same product code 33250 so I suggest you buy the cheaper of the identical two items.

OCTAVE® 6 Pack Mens Soft 100% Combed Cotton Trunks - Classic Design Modern Cut [Size 2X-Large, Colour White]
Offered by British Thermals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with my Octave 6 pack Men's soft 100% Cotton Trunks, 19 Oct. 2016
First pair of underpants I've been completely satisfied with for ages without spending silly prices, they fit perfectly, but still have suficient stretch remaining to probably allow purchasing a size below if a tighter fit is required. My waist is 46 inches and I purchased the 2X-L.
Being next to the skin, a soft material is required and these combed cotton underpants fit the bill. Very pleased especially as the price is so low.

Haven Season 5: Volume 1 [DVD]
Haven Season 5: Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2016
I love the whole series of Haven. Very weird just like me.

Mike Yarwood - It's ...The Collection - Comedy Legend [DVD]
Mike Yarwood - It's ...The Collection - Comedy Legend [DVD]
Dvd ~ David G Hillier
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars The first disc was very good but the second disc contains duplicates of the first ..., 2 Oct. 2016
This is a two disc set. The first disc was very good but the second disc contains duplicates of the first disc apart from one episode. I have just kept the first disc and binned the second.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to do quite a bit of filing before ..., 2 Oct. 2016
I had to do quite a bit of filing before it could be used due to being a rough cast unit with unwanted protuberences stopping it from turning when fitted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3