Profile for Mr Derek L Porteous > Reviews

Content by Mr Derek L Por...

Mr Derek L Porteous

Where's Your Caravan?: My Life on Football's B-Roads
Where's Your Caravan?: My Life on Football's B-Roads

3.0 out of 5 stars Book a real football fans, 30 Sept. 2013
Enjoyed it because I like football. Interesting take on life in the lower divisions. OK, it will never win the Booker Prize, but full of little nuances on what it is like to be a football journeyman. Good luck to Chris in the future. He seems to be an ace person.

Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)
Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Diminishing returns, 30 Sept. 2013
I have read each of the Romney and Marsh novels and enjoyed them all. However there was a bit of a tailing off with each novel, the first being very good, the second good and the third OK. Shame as, after the first book, I thought this was going to be a series that could run and run. Good value for a low price though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 9:30 AM BST

Percol Black & Beyond Espresso Coffee Beans 227g (Pack of 8)
Percol Black & Beyond Espresso Coffee Beans 227g (Pack of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Caffeine shot, 30 Sept. 2013
Our local Sainburys' have reduced their coffee bean range and stopped stocking my favourite coffee, "Black and Beyond". Not normally something I would buy on the internet, but needs must. A quick search brought this one up and ordering was simple. Quick delivery with accurate on-line tracker. Only slight issue was when I was talking to the delivery driver, he said that is I wasn't in, he wasn't allowed to leave the package anywhere and had to return it to the depot. This could be a problem in the future as it was only by chance that I was in whilst he made the delivery. Quality of packaging excellent, delivery quick, product superb and price as good as, if not better than the supermarket's. Will definitely order again.