Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Under the Hawthorn Tree: Children of the Famine (Children of the Famine Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars under the hawthorn tree, 2 Jun. 2014
under the hawthorn tree is about three young children who have to leave there home when there mother and father disappear so the brave children set out to find there great aunts who they have heard of in there mothers tales. these three young survivors never give and there always close together no matter what. I recommend this book for children around the age of nine. Eily, Michael, peggy never give up.

Matilda (Dahl Fiction)
Matilda (Dahl Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!!!!, 27 May 2014
matilda in a book is much better than the film so read the book first if you haven't so the film. i sould like to read more books like matilda or I'd want to be good at math. i read ths book when i was in primary 2 anx the language was not difficult. give it a go

Tom Gates 2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (Tom Gates series)
Tom Gates 2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (Tom Gates series)

5.0 out of 5 stars tom gates, 27 May 2014
really good excuses so enjoyable could not put the book!!! absolutely buy it why not get reading this second although I'd read it primary 5 up

Angry Birds Friends
Angry Birds Friends

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Friends (App)
Great fun to spend a little time. Can get competitive with Facebook friends but I like how it changes every week and has themes.. it doesn't get boring.

Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)
Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Two legs good four legs bad, 8 Jan. 2014
I am a 9 year girl and I think it was great!!!I think it is good way to teach that anyone can have independence(even if you have four legs)!!! I have only read that George Orwell book none of the others and I think he's a great author!!!!!!!!!

The BFG
The BFG

5.0 out of 5 stars Eva Ní Dhoibhilin, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The BFG (Kindle Edition)
I think that Roal dahl is a brilliant author so if you haven't read it get reading it now!!!!!!! I think it was nice to read a book with a bit of human and giant's. I give it *****.

Animal Farm: York Notes for GCSE
Animal Farm: York Notes for GCSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Eva Ní Dhoibhilin, 6 Jan. 2014
I think it's a great for teaching independence and that anyone can have independence(even animals)!!! It was my first George Orwell book (although I am just nine)!I have to say the way George Orwell described the Characters was unbelievable!!!!!!! I also love poetry and I liked the short poem in it.

l

Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)
Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars diary of a wimpy kid Hard Luck, 6 Jan. 2014
The book was funny,Embarrassing (for Greg) and all about having a hard time! Although I think there needs to be a ninth book because the end didn't make a lot of sense to me. But apart from that it was great!

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz Series Book 1)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The funny wizard of oz, 15 Mar. 2013
There was a lot of funny character's. I felt as if I was Dorthy.
The best book I ever read.

SUPERMAN Superman (Muscle Chest) - Kids Costume Small: 3 - 4 years
SUPERMAN Superman (Muscle Chest) - Kids Costume Small: 3 - 4 years
Offered by A2Z Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars He Loves It!, 16 Feb. 2012
Quite simply put my five year old loves this costume. I bought this for him about 14 months ago. It still fits him and he still plays with it unlike other toys that have been long forgotten. The fake muscles are great.

Page: 1 | 2