Profile for Marilyn > Reviews

TWO SEATER SUPPORT SAVER
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: TWO SEATER SUPPORT SAVER
Just what I needed perfect fit and hopefully have extended the life of my 12 year old sofa which I love and did not want to replace,dispite it having gone a bit saggy were I always sit.

Name a Star Personalised Gift -Any Name - Any Dedication - A beautiful Swarovski Crystal marks your star - ♡ Fabulous for Father's Day ♡
Offered by Planets For Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Thanks, 17 Nov. 2015
Beautifully done and a lovely reminder of my best friend and companion.
I cannot Thank You enough

Set of 3 Crystal Rock Salt Lamps
Set of 3 Crystal Rock Salt Lamps
Offered by JEFFSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly and were well packed each in their ..., 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Set of 3 Crystal Rock Salt Lamps
Arrived very quickly and were well packed each in their own box all with three pin plugs and bulbs. Three different sizes but all superb, so that’s three presents I can tick off my Christmas list.

Fortune Teller Tabby Cat Picture Cabochon Pendant Necklace
Fortune Teller Tabby Cat Picture Cabochon Pendant Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars The organza and cord lets it down, 21 Oct. 2014
Loved the pendent and had it not been for the organza and cord necklace which was naff and very cheap looking I would have given it 5 stars. Once I had put the pendent on a long silver chain it was far better and looks like an expensive unique piece of jewellery.

Lovely Silver Satin Colour Photo Frame 6x4" (Landscape Or Portrait)
Lovely Silver Satin Colour Photo Frame 6x4" (Landscape Or Portrait)
Offered by Adelbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and service, 20 Jun. 2014
Lovely frames just what I wanted. So good I am ordering more to replace some old frames I have.
Many Thanks

The Life and Love of Cats
The Life and Love of Cats
by Lewis Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 April 2013
If you are a cat lover this book is a must have if only for the pictures alone. If you like cats you will love this book.

The Ultimate Guide to Cat Breeds
The Ultimate Guide to Cat Breeds
by Louisa Somerville

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware, 13 Mar. 2013
I loved the book when I first purchased it in 2004 so was very disappointed to find that although the cover of the book is new and the publishing date is 2011 it is the same book so if you are looking for a book showing new breeds this is not the one for you.