Profile for Minty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
Offered by The Virtual Agent

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 3 bottles to have and 2 have leaked ..., 23 Jan. 2016
I ordered 3 bottles to have and 2 have leaked within 1 week of using. Very dangerous. Do not buy.
Company were very helpful and gave full refund.

STYLE MIXX Do You Want To Build Snowman Olaf Frozen Christmas Jumper Sweater Top Xmas Gift (M/L 12-14, GREY)
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed as ordered a med to large as this size ..., 21 Dec. 2015
Very disappointed as ordered a med to large as this size always fits me as I am a size 14. This jumper would only fit a size 10. Will give to my daughter as jumper is lovely, just badly sized.

Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Accumax Starter Pack 120 capsules
Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Accumax Starter Pack 120 capsules
Offered by The Online Beauty Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars After 8 weeks of using this (note I saw no change till then) My sons skin is 70% better and I am excited to see the end results, 23 Sept. 2015
My 15 year son has had extreme Acne for 2 years now. I have tried everything from the doctors, Apple cider Vinegar, Talc, spot products and nothing worked. After 8 weeks of using this (note I saw no change till then) My sons skin is 70% better and I am excited to see the end results. My sister also took this product after 20 years of skin problems which never cleared and her skin is now perfect. I know the product is expensive, but total up all the costs you have spent in the past on your skin and then it does not seem so bad. I have put my son on 4 tablets a day(recommended by the company) and will stop this after about 3 months and then reduce him until he only needs 1 a day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the print, 3 Jun. 2015
Love the print. It comes rolled in the post.
Took about 2 weeks to arrive.
Wish it came mounted.
No issues with this product.

What's Left of Me
What's Left of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful story., 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: What's Left of Me (Kindle Edition)
Keep at least 2 boxes of tissues with you for this one. Such a wonderful story.

SHEOZY Womens Ladies High Heel Pumps Bridal Prom Shoes Closed Toe Platform Court Work Comfort Glitter Silver Size UK6
Offered by SHOEZY Flagship Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes were perfect but to big, 2 Mar. 2015
These shoes were perfect but to big. When I went to return them it was costing me £12. Nearly as much as shoes. Don't buy them unless u sure they will fit.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of rubbish. Screen froze and cant start. ..., 15 July 2014
Load of rubbish. Screen froze and cant start. Just over the year and cant replace. Never will get again.

Premier Housewares Mistro Floor Lamp - Smoke Glass
Premier Housewares Mistro Floor Lamp - Smoke Glass
Offered by Prime Furnishing

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged shade, 2 Jun. 2014
Loved the lamp but the shade was damaged with a ugly water mark, hence only the 1 star. Would like a replacement shade without returning the lamp base as it was ok.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that fit at last, 26 April 2014
I have a short leg and chunky thighs so always found it hard to find Denim to fit me. These are perfect and look Brill on. Will be buying the smaller size when I loose weight, hopefully very soon.

Russell Hobbs Illuminating Glass Kettle, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Clear
Russell Hobbs Illuminating Glass Kettle, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Clear

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Kettle, 12 Feb. 2014
Another customer with a lid problem. The lid stuck for a few months and now it has broke of. Also the filter keeps falling out.

Page: 1 | 2