Profile for Saturnicus > Reviews

Vitabiotics Wellkid Soft Jelly Orange - 30 Pastilles
Vitabiotics Wellkid Soft Jelly Orange - 30 Pastilles

3.0 out of 5 stars A matter of taste....., 14 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I obtained these for my grand-daughter who is six. I thought she would like these chewy jellies and the novelty of having just one per day would appeal to her if she believed they would "do her good".
From the description, they are jammed pack full of vitamins and minerals, which is ideal, however, she does not like the taste. It is certainly more chemical than orange. I am certain that there is an abundant choice of ways in which children can obtain multi vitamins and minerals. Maybe the best way is still plenty of fruit and veg. Anyway no doubt similar can be bought more cheaply elsewhere which might taste better.

Mia & Mimi Women's Kira T-Shirt, Black, 38
Mia & Mimi Women's Kira T-Shirt, Black, 38

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful which size you order....., 12 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Firstly, the fault may be mine, but it was not made clear. At size 38, I took this to be UK size 14, but it is a European size, so it is too small. As a result I have given it to my grand-daughter. It is rather a nice top with beautiful lace sleeves. It is light weight but will do nicely when the better weather comes . It is very well made and is quite dressy. It is well worth the price.
My grand-daughter is delighted with it as she is not usually allowed to wear black as her mother thinks she is too young.

Skinners Field & Trial Lamb and Rice Dog Food, 15 kg
Skinners Field & Trial Lamb and Rice Dog Food, 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars How do dogs manage in the wild?.........., 10 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Actually it is the dog who loves it. He is a very fussy eater and has now taken to cooked dog foods such as are sold in the supermarkets now and are very expensive. It was rather a relief to discover that he will quite happily eat this Lamb variety if it is mixed with his wet food. It is not easy to feed such a fuss-pot and he is a big dog into the bargain (American Bulldog), and is rather expensive. However, I am pleased to say that he enjoys the Skinner range, at least for now, so I shall continue with it. There is also a variety of flavours, and puppy food.

Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Puppy Dog Food, 15 kg
Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Puppy Dog Food, 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success..., 9 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well, this is for the dog, not for me, so it is perhaps wrong to say I love it.
Firstly, we have a very suspicious and fussy dog. Secondly he is two years old so is rather old for this variety. But like so many breeds today, he does have his health problems, although I am pleased to say that they are not severe. Thus we are stuck with the problem of finding a food which will not upset his tummy or cause his bowel to run riot and lastly which he enjoys. It has taken a day or two for him to get used to it and we mix it with his tinned food, so I am pleased to say it is a great success. There have been no problems so far.
In future I shall buy an adult variety, but he loves and duck flavour. So if he likes it, then he gets it.

RED WAGON Girl's Fur Gilet, Brown (Tan), 6 Years
RED WAGON Girl's Fur Gilet, Brown (Tan), 6 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart gilet to please any little girl..., 6 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I obtained this gilet for my grand-daughter who is five years old. This one is age six. She is quite big for her age so it quite a neat fit. Frankly she is thrilled with the fur side. it really does feel and look like real fur. This appeals to her as she loves cats. The other side is a nice neutral shade. It seems to be well made and is reasonably priced. It will match an abundance of outfits.
This is a really smart accessory and is great for adding that little extra when it is too warm for a jacket but too cool for a thin top.
Do, however, get a larger size as it is really neat...

New GCSE German AQA Complete Revision & Practice (with CD & Online Edition) - Grade 9-1 Course
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Any student of German should have one......., 12 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a complete revision course with CD rom. It is designed to prepare the pupil for examinations. I am well over the age where I plan to sit exams but I did need revision and I have found this book one of the best I have found...out of many purchased. It is laid out to cover all topics and is written in a way which is downright helpful and concise. Everything is given simply and it abounds with useful hints and tips. I wish books like this were around when I was at school. Everything one needs is here along with the vocabulary. Worth its weight in Euros.

German: "O" Level/G.C.S.E. (Work Out)
German: "O" Level/G.C.S.E. (Work Out)
by E.J. Neather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on the subject....., 10 Feb. 2017
This is an absolutely fabulous work book. It is not only a guide to the examinations but is a complete revision course of anything you might need. I am well passed the examination stage, but I am finding it most helpful with loads of hints and tips. It is just like an abridged course and for someone like myself who has loads of vocabulary but little expertise in grammar, it is just great. Everything is very well laid out and abridged and explained. You are not bombarded with unnecessary detail. In addition there is a CD. A must for any student and revision.

Ultratec smartphone protective cover for iPhone 6 in elegant leather effect with removable inner compartment, navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and neat...., 7 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very nice phone case indeed. It is imitation leather but looks like the real thing. It is very well made and stitched. There is a spring clip to keep it closed. Inside there is removable compartment for your phone and it is attached by means of very strong magnets to the inside. In addition there are three slots suitable for plastic cards and a pocked for anything else you may wish to carry. overall this is a substantial item and I would thoroughly recommend it.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Black Face Wash 150ml
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Black Face Wash 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product................., 29 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using wash-off cleansers for many years and this is the first time I have had a black one. The face wash is spread on the face and when water is added it froths a little and is no longer black and can be rinsed off. The skin is left feeling soft and although I did feel some drying to the cheeks, they quickly recovered and all round it is a good substance which I would use again and would not hesitate to recommend. It is inexpensive and I would think that it will suit most skin types.

Invictus (Eagles of the Empire 15)
Invictus (Eagles of the Empire 15)
by Simon Scarrow

4.0 out of 5 stars Episode 15 of the series....., 20 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A historical novel set in AD 54. The forces of the Roman army defend the Empire which covers practically the entire "civilised" world. Some bits defy even them! Rome is brutal in enforcing its rule and the fighting legions are the best in the world. Cato and macro are the heroes of this series. They have survived years of campaigning in Britannia and are recalled to Rome in time for the celebrations surviving the capture of Caracticus. Rome, not surprising is deep in plotting and treason and subterfuge. Soon our heroes are sent off to belligerent Spain who does not exactly enjoy being conquered, in the company of the Praetorian Guard. There is tension in the face of Roman rule and unrest among the natives. Amongst the challenges faced by our duo, there are the usual assassination attempts, treason and plot.
This is a truly beautiful book which stands on its own and is the 15th of the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20