Profile for Annie J. > Reviews

Content by Annie J.

Annie J.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Li-Ion Micro-USB Backup Battery / Charger, emergency Charger Micro USB connection for Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 S s9100 s9300 i9001, Galaxy Note Nexus Ace S5230 S5830i Galaxy Y S Plus Star II S5260/ Nokia lumia 900 800 710 / HTC One X S V, Sensation XE XL, Wildfire S, Desire HD S Titan HD2/ Motorola Razr, Defy, Defy+, Atrix, Milestone / LG Optimus L7 4x HD/ Sony Ericsson Xperia S X10 mini Pro arc / Blackberry Bold curve torch / Kindle 1 2 3 4 Touch / Kindle Fire
Offered by Dandy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't be more pleased!, 6 Feb. 2013
My Blackberry is the one thing I couldn't get through a day without. I always take it with me wherever I go. Naturally, this means that I use it a lot and therefore have to make sure that I have some kind of power supply even when I'm not home. Several acquaintances of mine have a backup battery, so I decided to purchase one as well, so I wouldn't have to depend on my notebook. The purchase was a great idea because I don't have to constantly remind myself that I should charge my Blackberry when I know that I won't be leaving my office for a couple of hours, for instance.
The battery is small and light, it doesn't affect the mobility and flexibility I'm used to. I couldn't be more pleased!

Agent Provocateur Poudre D'Amour Perfumed Body Powder - 50 gm
Agent Provocateur Poudre D'Amour Perfumed Body Powder - 50 gm
Offered by Amandas Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Feb. 2013
I love Agent Provocateur - the perfume, but I haven't bought a bottle since I finished the last one because I had another 5 perfumes waiting to be used. And, as you might already know AP doesn't exactly make the most inexpensive perfume :)
When I discovered this powder I was absolutely ecstatic, the reduced price was simply mega attractive!
The powder is fantastic! It makes my entire body smell great and my skin feel smooth. I can only recommend it!

CHILDRENS ANIMAL ACTIVITY LUNCH MEAL BOX - FOOD GIFT BOXES - FAVOUR PARTY SUPPLIES, 20 X BOX
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun boxes!, 22 Jan. 2013
Last summer I organized a mother and child pick-nick for my friends, myself and our little ones. These boxes were the prefect thing to have! The day started with us mothers gathered in my kitchen, preparing the kiddies' pick-nick boxes. The food for the grown-ups was already prepared, of course; everyone had simply made something to bring to our lunch at the park.
The boxes had to contain the exact same things of course, because you know how kids are. They always want to have the same as the others. Plenty can go into the box. A few sandwiches, a little crisp bag, chocolate bars, a carton of juice, some sweets, an apple... Depending on how you mange to arrange everything, it can really hold a lot!
The children loved them, they were very excited! Great pick-nick also!

Russell Hobbs 18036 Breadmaker with Fast-Bake Function - White
Russell Hobbs 18036 Breadmaker with Fast-Bake Function - White

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 22 Jan. 2013
I love homemade bread, and so does my entire family. My husband and I always used to bake our own bread at least once a week, but our schedules have become a little too busy now. In order to still enjoy fresh homemade bread every now and again, we bought this bread maker. For our needs it is PERFECT! It makes wonderful bread and there are some really amazing recipes you can try out. The machine is very easy to use as well, even a kid would have no difficulties whatsoever. I can truly recommend this product!

Amelia 3FT Single Hard Wood Bed Frame in White + Spring Oxford Mattress
Amelia 3FT Single Hard Wood Bed Frame in White + Spring Oxford Mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars A good bed, 22 Jan. 2013
Our friends are running a b&b and they recently renovated it. We helped them out and it was my idea to buy this bed for one of the rooms. It a very simple bed, but it just goes well with the interior decoration. The delivery was quick and we were able to assemble it in no time. My friends had an almost brand new mattress they had bought only a month before starting to renovate. As they were not going to use the bed it was originally bought for, they put it on this new one. The mattress it comes with is not the best, but definitely good enough when you look at the price.
A good bed, a good product! We hope the guests will think the same!

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Bomb Drop Earrings
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Bomb Drop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 10 Dec. 2012
I had expected these earrings to be longer and heavier, so at first, when I got them, I was a little disappointed. They are smaller than what they look like on the picture. Anyway, when I tried them on I kind of changed my opinion. They looked nice nonetheless! Very lady like, I must say, and that is not a bad thing!

Cherished Accents Glass Photo Coasters, with Storage Rack
Cherished Accents Glass Photo Coasters, with Storage Rack
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars A different kind of album, 10 Dec. 2012
This is a special gift idea. I surely would be happy if I got them from somebody! I myself bought them as a gift for a very special friend. She appreciated them very much! It's plain glass, and the rack is plain as well, but the main thing is that they look very nice!

Agent Provocateur by Agent Provocateur Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml & Bubble Wash 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful gift for... myself, 5 Nov. 2012
I bought this set for myself! Why not? It's not as though I usually buy such nice luxury stuff for myself everyday. Plus, the deal on amazon was so attractive, I simply hat to purchase the nice box with its content. Ladies, don't ever feel bad about buying something as nice as this! I surely won't!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, 5 Nov. 2012
Great pair of heels! I loved them the moment I saw them! Not that I usually wear such provocative heels but I really liked this pair and I thought it would be nice to have at least a pair of bright red shoes I can wear on special occasions.

Pack of 25 Flower Print 2 Holes Flower Shape Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x17mm
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely buttons, 2 Nov. 2012
I love the shape, the size and the colours of the buttons. They are so great for so many different things. I used them for a knitting "project" - a hat and scarf set. The flowers looked wonderful on them. I bet they look good on knitwear in general. I will definitely use them again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7