Profile for Astrid Geisler > Reviews

Baby Ono Baby Manicure Set in Elegant Case with Mirror
Baby Ono Baby Manicure Set in Elegant Case with Mirror
Offered by ML ITC DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, bad, 20 Sept. 2012
I have to say, I have to sets for cutting my baby's nails. With the other one, I just clipp the nails off my now 4 months old and everything is fine. With this set here, I used it twice and twice managed to cut into my baby's finger. My husband had a look and the smaller clipper looks crooked and it doesn't seem to be sharp. Don't buy it. Go for the mothercare one!!!

RUSSELL HOBBS Kettle filter for 13355 (4-Section)
RUSSELL HOBBS Kettle filter for 13355 (4-Section)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 18 Sept. 2012
I just would like to say that the filter arrived the next day and fits perfectly, so I am not sure why the previous reviewers had problems.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful, 5 July 2012
When I fist read through this book my baby hadn't been born and I didn't really like it. But now that my daughter has arrived I find it extremely useful to be able to read what is happening in each particular week. I see what is happening to my baby and to myself and feel reassured at what is normal. Also, because the chapters are relatively short, I actually find the time to read it while caring for a newborn.

Very good book for everyone who needs just a few guidelines and reassurances along the way.