Profile for Funplay > Reviews

Content by Funplay

Funplay "PN"

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cleavage Bra, 10 April 2012
My bosoms are so droopy after breast feeding and my feminine confidence had been affected badly until I found this wonderful cleavage bra! The bra gives me instant beautiful cleavage and more importantly my confidence. It is very nicely made and perfect fit. The silk is so comfortable and light. The money was very worth it. I have bought each design of the silk bras by Silk Cocoon. Strongly recommend to anyone who is worried about their flat chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cleavage Bra, 10 April 2012
My bosoms are so droopy after breast feeding and my feminine confidence had been affected badly until I found this wonderful cleavage bra! The bra gives me instant beautiful cleavage and more importantly my confidence. It is very nicely made and perfect fit. The silk is so comfortable and light. The money was very worth it. I soon bought each designs of the silk bras by Silk Cocoon. Strongly recommend to anyone who is worried about their flat chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and fit, 13 Oct. 2011
This is first time I have bought shoes online ever as I was worried that it would not fit well and have all the troubles to return etc. It fits my size 4 feet perfectly and looks nice. It is comfortable to walk as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely fun dog!, 13 Oct. 2011
This is a lovely colourful pull along dog which offers so much fun. Considering young children have very short concentration span, this toy would make a child occupied a long time. My 2 years old son loves bashing the balls with hammer and pulling along with him. He plays with the shapes occasionally, as he prefers active activities rather than quiet activities, I have been using it to teach him colours etc. Strongly recommended.

Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD]
Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Benson Phillips
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for toddlers, 28 Sept. 2011
My husband bought this DVD for our baby son when he was a few months old. I did not like it initially because it was too loud and noise for me and put it away. My husband took it out when our little boy was about 20 months old. He loves it. He called it dance and like to watch it all the time. He like to mimic the actions and copy the words etc. So at the end it is a very good buy!

Melissa & Doug 567 Geometric Stacker - Wooden Educational Toy
Melissa & Doug 567 Geometric Stacker - Wooden Educational Toy

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design but poor quality, 8 Sept. 2011
I bought this toy for my toddler son. But so disappointed because all wooden blocks were stacked together by paint. I had to separate them by kitchen knife and it was so hard and dangerous. The paint is very roughly coated. One of the peg was very loose and had to be glued. The design is good to have so many shapes and colours in one but the uneven square block seems too difficult for toddlers to do. My son had no clue on how to pile them, get frustrated and through them on the floor. It is ok for older children but older children may not be interested in this type of toy.