Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Abigail Owusu > Reviews

Content by Abigail Owusu

Abigail Owusu

AS Level Geography Edexcel Revision Guide
AS Level Geography Edexcel Revision Guide
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for revision, 8 April 2014
This is totally worth they money (although it was quite cheap but...). I bought this a few weeks ago since i will be writing my AS levels soon and i must say it is so good at explaining things - not that my teacher isn't needed. It can even be used as a substitute for summary notes. It's really worth buying if you haven't done so yet.

The Spider King's Daughter
The Spider King's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 22 Sept. 2013
What I liked most about this book is that it didn't turn out into the typical love story. I loved the way the author gave the two main characters a very detailed description of their personalities.

BBC News
BBC News

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: BBC News (App)
I like the option to choose what kind of news I would like to receive. As long as I have my mobile data on I can access the news from anywhere.

Imagine This
Imagine This

5.0 out of 5 stars Very captivating, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Imagine This (Kindle Edition)
Draws the reader in like no other. The main character takes the reader on her journey and we feel as If we are watching her develop.

The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives
The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives

4.0 out of 5 stars Very captivating, 22 Jun. 2013
The description of each character's situation is very good. The writer has done well in reflecting reality in this novel.

The Pull Of Freedom
The Pull Of Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational story, 2 Mar. 2013
This book is a must read. Teachings about the history of where my people ended up has taught me a lot about myself

MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)
MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Your average fairy tale but with a twist, 8 Feb. 2013
This book is really good. Once I started reading I couldn't stop.

Would really recommend this book to anyone looking for that perfect romantic ending