Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Trust
Trust
Offered by MediaMerchants

3.0 out of 5 stars Alfie Boe, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Trust (Audio CD)
This CD is fine but Alfie can sing better than this. He seems to be trying to be popular at the expense of his wonderful talent.

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful classic, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this book because I had been told what a wonderful film was made from the original novel. I enjoyed it very much. The characters are beautifully drawn and the story moves at just the right pace. I would recommend this book.

Ketevan
Ketevan

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Katie Melua, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ketevan (Audio CD)
I am very pleased with this purchase. Katie Melua has a lovely calming voice. I have enjoyed listening to all the tracks but my favourite is I will be there. I recommend this CD.

Memphis: The Original Broadway Production [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Chad Kimball
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Memphis the Musical, 16 Mar. 2012
I saw this fabulous musical at our local Cineworld before Christmas. The quality of the film was so good that you could believe you were in the Broadway Theatre. When I got home I checked if there was a DVD available and put in my order for the end of January 2012 when it was released. My family have all watched the DVD and are now telling all their friends what a wonderful musical it is. The whole cast are magnificent and Montego Glover's voice is a joy plus Chad Kimball's quirky performance completes this fantastic production. Although Chad Kimball has now left the cast, my grandaughter and I are hoping to see Memphis in New York unless, of course, he should come to London, which would be even better.

This musical is now up with my all time favourites!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 8:55 PM BST

Jamie Cullum - Live at Blenheim Palace [DVD] (2004)
Jamie Cullum - Live at Blenheim Palace [DVD] (2004)
Dvd ~ Jamie Cullum
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie at Blenheim, 10 July 2010
I bouqht 2 copies of this DVD after seeing Jamie Cullum recently - one for myself and one for my granddaughter. It must have been as magical evening and, despite a slow start, the audience really entered into the whole ambience of the evening. It would have been great to be there but the DVD is the next best thing.

Cliff Richard & The Shadows: The Final Reunion (2009) [DVD]
Cliff Richard & The Shadows: The Final Reunion (2009) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Cliff and the Shadows, 23 Mar. 2010
I was unable to get a ticket for this show and was really pleased when I was given the DVD. However, I found Cliff's performance very lacklustre but the Shadows were wonderful.