Profile for andywalter > Reviews

NIGEL HARMAN - Original Art Print (A4 - Signed by the Artist) #js001
NIGEL HARMAN - Original Art Print (A4 - Signed by the Artist) #js001
Offered by Seasons Original Art

5.0 out of 5 stars happy wife, 6 Mar. 2016
I bought this, sent it off to Nigel Harmans agent (with lots of SAE's), got it signed by him, framed it and gave it to my Nigel-mad wife as one of her birthday presents. She loves it. Problem is, his eyes seem to follow you around when you are in bed, which is a little disconcerting. She doesn't seem to mind though...

Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable running socks, 6 Mar. 2016
these socks are fine, didn't shrink in the wash, give adequate padding, are comfortable, and better than my old ones. I will be wearing a pair for a half marathon shortly, that's how good they are.

Calf Compression Sleeves - (Medium) Compression Leg Sleeves (1 Pair) / Calf Guards for Running, Cycling, Basketball & CrossFit - Premium Compression Support Stockings for Women and Men - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Starwood Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars no sore calfs!, 6 Mar. 2016
I have had calf problems a lot this year and with a half marathon looming was worrying. I bought these based on the reviews as I felt I needed some support as, at 48, I take a little longer to recover. I switched from road running to treadmill so I was warm and running flat (as opposed to wonky pavements) and warmed up in the gym on the rowing and pro-trainer machines. These sleeves have meant that I do not have calf aches at all, even after training. I don't know how they work, only that they do. My recovery time is less. I cannot praise them enough. Maybe the change in training venue helped, but my legs are fine, and this morning I ran for 1 hr 50 minutes with no problems, just slightly sore feet and a worn out ipod! I will certainly be wearing them for the 1/2 marathon and then home afterwards. I won't run without them on again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 10:32 AM GMT

Copper Magnetic Bracelet with 2 large Magnets. Arthritis Bangle Men Women
Copper Magnetic Bracelet with 2 large Magnets. Arthritis Bangle Men Women

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 30 Nov. 2015
Just received this as a gift. Very smart and comes in a presentation box. Already noticed I have more energy. Easy to put on and adjust to wrist size. Very pleased with this and am using for general health and for my joints as they ache after running.

EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit and great value, 18 Oct. 2015
Bought this to use with my laptop to play video clips to groups of people in large rooms. It certainly packs a punch, great volume control and sound and will easily be heard in a 30ft room even above the chattering. For the price, I can't imagine a better choice.
I don't use the radio and it does move about a little from the vibration when on very loud, but its a very good bit of kit.

LP205R - PowerPoint Clicker - Wireless Presenter Remote with Laser Pointer (<1mW)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent presenter, 5 May 2015
this is my second. I used my first for 16 months solid before it started to wear out as it was daily use. Even when I dropped it and the on/off switch broke off it still worked. Have just purchased another one, identical, and no issues. Fast delivery. Would recommend. Pointer works well too.

Celebrity Jewelry Clear Heart of the Ocean Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Titanic Necklace for Women

3.0 out of 5 stars had to return twice altough its nice, 28 Mar. 2015
ordered - came with centre stone missing. returned - reordered a new one. stone still missing. returned again. sad, as its very nice, just came incomplete.

Johnsons Dog Medicated Shampoo Healthy Coat 125milliliter
Johnsons Dog Medicated Shampoo Healthy Coat 125milliliter
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars soft and fluffy, 21 Mar. 2015
this took a week to arrive. I managed to shampoo my 15 year old cat without looking like he had attacked me with every sharpened claw he owned in a shallow bath. He is now not talking to me and is breaking wind silently in protest. However, the product is great, he smells much better, his coat is very soft, and I have plenty left over for future washes. 5 stars if I hadn't had to wait so long for delivery.

GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Black
GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 27 Jan. 2015
my son loves this as vinyl is coming back. A good sound and he keeps it dust free for his favourite records. A good buy at the price.

Silver Plated Double Frame 6" x 4", gift
Silver Plated Double Frame 6" x 4", gift
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

4.0 out of 5 stars nice frame, 5 Jan. 2015
very nice, fits 2 6x4 pictures nicely. Unfortunately came with one pane of glass cracked which I replaced with glass from an old picture frame to save time sending it back. This may be due to the lack of good padding between the frames. But it looks good and is half the price of a local store that sells something almost identical.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5