Profile for Mrs. RE Bryant > Reviews

Content by Mrs. RE Bryant

Mrs. RE Bryant (London)

2.7M Solar Powered LED Patio Parasol, 24 Light Banana Hanging Cantilever, Powder Coated Garden Umbrella for Outdoor Sun Shade with Crank Handle Function (Green)
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

2.0 out of 5 stars The parasol was fine and the lights looked promising but overall it is ..., 3 July 2017
The parasol was fine and the lights looked promising but overall it is very bulky and the material seems cheap. I am in the process of returning, but having paid £9.95 postage to arrive, and presumably the same to return, this was an expensive mistake. :(

Boing Guitar Stand - Black
Boing Guitar Stand - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2017
Great, my daughter loves it, nice material, good quality.

Orthopedic Seat Support / Full Lumbar support /Portable
Orthopedic Seat Support / Full Lumbar support /Portable
Offered by Blend&Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars My physio will be pleased., 26 Jan. 2017
Just as I'd hoped, helps me sit it properly in my office chair and not slump. My physio will be pleased.

2 x Set Deal of 50 Warm White LED Outdoor Battery Operated Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect. I need to buy more, 12 Dec. 2014
Just as described, perfect. I need to buy more.

iPhone SE Case, Celicious Slender T Transparent Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone SE / iPhone 5s - 3D Air Bubbles
Offered by Skreins UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for, 28 Nov. 2014
I've bought it for the second time as the first case chipped (finally) after many drops...saving the phone. Great value for money

Celia and the Fairies
Celia and the Fairies

3.0 out of 5 stars The shadows are a bit scary for some, 4 Aug. 2014
I thought this book sounded perfect for my 8 1/2 year old based on other reviews, but she found the 'shadows' to be very scary. She was up very late last night refusing to sleep as she was scared having just finished the book. I think she would rather have not read it until she was older. I saw a number of reviews suggesting the content was fine for 7+

Where'd You Go, Bernadette
Where'd You Go, Bernadette

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 April 2014
Quirky fun story with memorable characters. I laughed out loud and cried. Many dimensions to it, the lovely mother-daughter relationship resonated with me.

SolarCentre Everbright Solar Party Lights - 16 Multicoloured Balls
SolarCentre Everbright Solar Party Lights - 16 Multicoloured Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I'd hoped - until one mode broke, 19 Aug. 2012
Easy to get going. They have a nice soft light, not garishly bright, that last longer than I expected. When waking up at 3am I look out into the garden and see them still going. They worked perfectly for about 4 months, then the mode where they are on without blinking no longer worked, so now the only way they work is if they are blinking somewhat madly. I am not sure why. I wish we could have them work properly on non-blink mode as they are otherwise brilliant.

Ain't Misbehavin': Tactics for Tantrums, Meltdowns, Bedtime Blues and Other Perfectly Normal Kid Behaviors
by Alyson Schafer

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book -- great manual for dealing with tough issues, 23 April 2011
I love all of Alyson's books. The others are more theoretical, so for a busy parent, this is perfectly useful. When something comes up you can turn directly to the page and get great advice; most recently for me the toothbrush struggle at the end of the day. The advice is so practical and logical and my five year old gets it. I love that it is respectful toward the child and yet empowering for the parent as we want children that have good manners, are kind etc.

I could not recommend this book enough. It is truly revolutionary.