Profile for dc > Reviews

dc

Lomo Dry Bag Walking Rucksack 40L
Lomo Dry Bag Walking Rucksack 40L
Offered by Lomo Watersport

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge. Really well made and carries stacks of stuff ..., 22 Jan. 2016
Huge. Really well made and carries stacks of stuff. Looking forward to using it extensively.

20 Litre Heavy Duty Dry Bag with Detachable Padded Shoulder Straps. 500D PVC, Laser Sealed Waterproof Bag. (LIFETIME WARRANTY)

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag will be really useful for lake swimming, 22 Jan. 2016
All of the reviews for this product stated how well made the bag is. I can only state the same. The bag will be really useful for lake swimming, carrying my wet swimming gear and I will also use it for surfing too. I haven't been yet to activate the lifetime warranty, but will keep trying. I hope MM Active consider making a 30 and 40 litre bag as I'd probably get one of those too.

LifeProof Nuud for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Black
LifeProof Nuud for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Jan. 2015
Mmm expensive yes, though in the context of protecting your iPhone probably worth it. I have two grumbles. There is a membrane ensuring a barrier to water, of course, which does affect the speaker which buzzes slightly. Secondly there is a rubberised edge on the front faceplate to assist grip but not on the backplate. The phone clucks and slips when layer on a hard surface. Given the super careful design of the iPhone Lifeproof sort of let down this ethic. These are niggles, minor but I guess I'm fussy.

Canterbury Men's Combination Sweat Pants - Classic Marl(922), Medium
Canterbury Men's Combination Sweat Pants - Classic Marl(922), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Jan. 2015
Super comfortable, perfect to slouch about in.

Cool-Touch heat & flame resistant oven gloves made from DuPont NOMEX - resistant to 350° C, pair with fingers
Offered by PARIELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 12 Feb. 2013
The gloves work. Having both hands and opposable thumbs whilst juggling roasting dishes and trays is a boon. One improvement might be a sewn in tag so as to hang the gloves up between use.

Essential Rock - Definitive Rock Classics And Power Ballads
Essential Rock - Definitive Rock Classics And Power Ballads
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Rock?, 12 Feb. 2013
If this CD is rock, then I'm a banana. The selection of tracks has more to do with back catalouge than accurate genre. There are possibly five or six tracks that would meet most people's notion of rock. The remainder are the accoustic equivelent of spam.

AmazonBasics Protective Skin for Apple iPhone 4  and 4S in Smoke Grey
AmazonBasics Protective Skin for Apple iPhone 4 and 4S in Smoke Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 28 Nov. 2012
I wanted to protect my new i-phone and struggled with the array of options. Whether to opt for a bumper type or hard back was bewildering. This product for me provides the best of the both worlds. Being reasonably old, and therefore not wishing to have a bold fashion based statement for my phone cover, (my apologies if you fall into that category). The Amazon basics is superb. My phone is white and the smoked grey translucent cover really goes well with the phone. The cover is grippy without jamming or sticking as you place the phone in a pocket, unlike with a silicone type. I think it looks cool and I am very happy with the product as I think it will protect the body and screen.

Caribee It Product Firewall Backpack (Sunflower)
Caribee It Product Firewall Backpack (Sunflower)

3.0 out of 5 stars lots of space, 18 July 2011
The back is small enough to fit comfortably on your back with the vent system working well on hot days whilst the interia is spacious. Like my old laptop bag, when full, ie files and computer and lunch box the bag hangs off your back by protruding, so be careful not to bash other commuters.

The bag was good value and arrived very quickly.

My only concern, is that whilst walking to work in heavy rain from the station to work, (15mins), the bag appeared to allow water in to all compartments. Very alarming if the bag does let in water, then I'll be having to spend again.