Profile for Merlin's Mum > Reviews

Content by Merlin's Mum

Merlin's Mum (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fitflop Lulu, Women's Sandals, Brown (Toffee Tan 113), 6 UK (39 EU)
Fitflop Lulu, Women's Sandals, Brown (Toffee Tan 113), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 30 May 2017
Second pair I have bought. My last pair have just given up the ghost after about 6 years. Decided to go for similar again and have not been disappointed. Especially good given that their structure supports my sore feet (Plantar Fasciitis) so good to walk in and seem to be helping- bonus!

Skechers Go Walk 4 - Kindle, Women Low-Top Sneakers, Multicolored (Black/Hot Pink Bkhp), 5.5 (38.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Balm For Sore Feet, 30 May 2017
Very comfortable. I have had very sore feet with plantar fasciitis and was desperate to find some shoes I could wear that didn't hurt! So far, so good. Admittedly I haven't walked as many miles as usual yet but early signs are encouraging. Bliss not to be sore.

SOOPER COOL Black Protective Hybrid Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S5 (Orange)
SOOPER COOL Black Protective Hybrid Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S5 (Orange)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case - Fits S5 Well, 25 May 2016
Great case. Fitted my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo perfectly. Only one very small cosmetic issue caused me not to give it 5 stars, The printed brand label on the back is slightly faulty so just drags it down a little. Otherwise, very happy and it also will accommodate a glass screen protector which I purchased separately. Recommended.

Atco/Qualcast/Bosch Switch Lever
Atco/Qualcast/Bosch Switch Lever
Offered by Small Engine Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Fix to a Potentially Expensive Problem!, 25 May 2016
Arrived quickly, was of good quality and fitted perfectly. One working lawnmower fixed for under a fiver - perfect!

Ascher 5W E14 LED Bulbs, 40W Halogen Equivalent, 350lm, Warm White, 2800K, 360 Degree Beam Angle, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 5 Units
Offered by LangeeDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bulbs, 8 May 2016
Arrived quickly, in good condition and worked perfectly. Thank you.

Chicony Brand New Genuine Compaq Presario CQ56 CQ57 CQ61 CQ62 CQ71 Laptop Ac Adapter Charger 18.5V 3.5A Laptop Adaptor Power Supply UK Power Cord

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK. It worked but it gets quite hot ..., 6 Jan. 2016
It's OK. It worked but it gets quite hot and also has been a bit flaky a couple of times. Could be my battery I suppose but other borrowed chargers didn't seem to show the same problems.

TP-LINK TL-PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit - Twin Pack
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 6 Jan. 2016
Brilliant bit of kit. Works really well sending the broadband signal round the house and gives a much faster connection for gaming etc rather than Wifi. My son loves it. Just need to get some more now to link in my other son's room!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked much better than my failing original but I am replacing it ..., 6 Jan. 2016
Worked much better than my failing original but I am replacing it again now around a year later which surprised me. Maybe this is normal but I expected it to last longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2016 3:26 PM GMT

HITO™ Modern Colorful Silent Non-ticking Wall Clock- 10 Inches (Gray)
HITO™ Modern Colorful Silent Non-ticking Wall Clock- 10 Inches (Gray)

4.0 out of 5 stars my son was very pleased with it and it works fine, 6 Jan. 2016
Very clear, quiet and stylish but quite expensive for what it is really. Saying that, my son was very pleased with it and it works fine!

Stanley 155510 FatMax Spring Steel Mould Bar
Stanley 155510 FatMax Spring Steel Mould Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
Great little tool. Very useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4