Profile for Mrs. J. Hathaway > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Hathaway

Mrs. J. Hathaway "BOOK PRINCESS" (UK)

Addition
Addition
by Toni Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmm undecided!!!, 14 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Addition (Paperback)
I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS BOOK AS THE IDEA AND CONCEPT IS VERY ORIGINAL AND HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE IT, BUT AFTER REALLY TRYING I AM LEFT FEELING BIT INDIFFERENT TOWARDS IT! GRACE IS EASY TO WARM TO AND SEAMUS IS VERY LOVEABLE BUT FEELS LIKE IT DONT EVER REALLY GET GOING! WAS ALL A BIT SLOW AND SKIPPED PAGES AT TIMES TO FIND MORE INTRESTING PARTS!! WORTH READING JUST FOR THE FUNNY ONE LINERS BUT WOULDNT BE TOP OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS SORRY!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2008 2:18 PM BST

My Best Friend's Life
My Best Friend's Life
by Shari Low

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read!!, 23 Jun. 2008
This review is from: My Best Friend's Life (Paperback)
This is a laugh out loud funny book!!! Read it in one sitting! a must for all chick lit lovers out there!

Acting Up
Acting Up
by Melissa Nathan

3.0 out of 5 stars bit of a let down, 19 April 2008
This review is from: Acting Up (Paperback)
Was really looking forward to reading this.. but much as i hate 2 say it, it left me a little bored at times! Also leading lady Jazz left me feeling very iritated! She really annoyed me at times and felt the whole thing dragged on! have loved the previous books by the late Mellisa Nathan just feel this was not up to her previous standards.. sorry!

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
by Louise Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 April 2008
This review is from: The Love of My Life (Hardcover)
This is without doubt one of the most believable books i have ever read! It is Funny in places and moving in most, Was a complete obsession for me that i complete this book as fast as possible as i wanted to know what happens next for Olivia and the ending is not dissapointing as it finishes how you feel it should, but wont ruin it for you by saying anymore, just make sure you read this superbly written book.

Pastures New
Pastures New
by Julia Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC READ!!!, 24 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Pastures New (Paperback)
This is one of the best books I have read in a long time! From the first page I was hooked,and felt that I really got to know the characters,,,, My only complaint is that this s julia Williams first book and she has left me wanting more!!!!!
If you only read one book this year READ THIS ONE!!!!