Profile for A. Torode > Reviews

A. Torode

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality grey socks, 23 Aug. 2012
I received my item 1 day after ordering (I live off mainland) and am very happy with both service and quality. The goods are a good size.

Bright colours on striped underpants. Haven't washed yet but don't anticipate any problems as the quality is so good.

The labels inside the underpants are on the side rather than at the back which is preferred by my son who finds labels at the back irritating and tickly.

They are tumble dryer friendly too.

Would recommend and buy again.

Wolsey Junior Boys 10-Pack Navy Stripe Briefs Undies Underpants

5 star sales DECORATIVE/PRACTICAL WOOD FAN wedding favours
5 star sales DECORATIVE/PRACTICAL WOOD FAN wedding favours
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fan, 19 Aug. 2012
I have been very hot and thought I would buy a traditional fan, this one caught my eye and I have not been disappointed.

It is well made and has already been used alot and seems to be holding up well. As all such fans it folds together and fits into my handbag for ease of transport and is very light.

Sturdier than the paper fans and has good air flow, enhanced by the intricate holes/pattern.

Intricate and pretty item that can be used with any outfit. Would happily buy again.

Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 24 July 2012
I bought the first one of these as I hadn't seen them in our local stores and needed a birthday present idea with a difference.

It looks good fun and well made and arrived very quickly.

My son liked the look of it so much himself that Santa is being asked to provide it at Christmas.

Not really educational but great fun.

Have since ordered a couple more.

NEW LARGE WATER SQUIRT FLOWER CLOWN CIRCUS FANCY DRESS
NEW LARGE WATER SQUIRT FLOWER CLOWN CIRCUS FANCY DRESS
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun - Water Squirt flower, 6 May 2012
This is such a fun item, bought for my son's 5th birthday as an accessory to his clown outfit.

It is large and has a good reservoir for the water which squirts out with some force and distance - brilliant!

It doesn't leak from the joints either.

The only downside was the flimsy safety pin it came with to fix it to clothing however this can be replaced with a heavier alternative with a bit of ingenuity.

My son and his friends had great fun with this until it was confiscated for a while so that people could dry off.

Best one I have come across and well worth the money I paid.
Water Squirt Flower Daisy

Offered by TheBigShip

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bubble liquid, 22 April 2012
Its name says it all as it is fantastic.

Used in my bubble machine it produces masses of bubbles.

As with all bubble liquids if left to land on tiled floor then the floor does become slippy - obvious really but worth reminding you to be very careful if playing indoors.

Am very happy and will buy again but suspect might need to buy larger quantity at the rate my son wants to use it!

:o)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bubble blower, 22 April 2012
This metal bubble machine is sturdy, but the bubble wands are made of plastic and appear fragile but they are well surrounded by the main machine and so keep fingures away from them and all should be fine.

It is very easy to use. Attach lead, plug in, fill up, switch on and away you go. Produces loads of bubbles too.

If you can mount it or stand it higher up off the ground then it adds to the fun too.

The lead being detachable makes it easier to transport.

Love it, am very happy with this item and can see we will have many happy hours!

Just wonder why I never invested in one sooner.

QTFX-B2 Bubble machine

"Stars Cello Party/Gift Bags, pack of 20"
"Stars Cello Party/Gift Bags, pack of 20"
Offered by geekparty

4.0 out of 5 stars Stars Party Bag, 21 April 2012
I didn't expect these to be quite as long as they are - should have read the description better! but that's not a minus as it means longer items that wouldn't fit in the standard party bags fit in these.

I like the fact that they have a tie and no handle (which usually breaks) as this makes it easy to carry in little hands and harder to get into so the items aren't all strewn across the back seat of the car, with obligatory cake crumbs!

I was surprised that they are clear with brightly coloured stars as the picture makes them look white, I would have preferred the latter but am happy with what I got.

They are well made and excellent value for money.

Stars Cello Bag - Pack of 20

Offered by Sea of Celebrations Party Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Pinball for party bags, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Smiley Pinball pack of 12 (Toy)
I bought these for my son's party bags and they are ok for the money butcould be better. He tried one out and broke it within seconds as the flipper to push the ball is so fragile.

Different pictures mean that children from the same homes can have different ones to prevent arguments.

They are cheap and I will use them but wouldn't buy again, would prefer to source something a little better made.

Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Fun, 21 April 2012
Half the size of usual bottles of bubbles, ideal for party bags, great value for money.

Have let my 4 year old use 1 bottle to test out and it works well, he had no trouble blowing loads of bubbles and could manage lid absolutely fine after I opened for the first time.

Lids have 4 different colours so children from the same family can have different coloured bottles and so save on arguments.

Would buy again.

Assorted Coloured Party Bubbles pack of 24

Offered by Ians Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent spring loaded curtain rod, 21 April 2012
Purchased these and liked them so much have ordered more of larger size.

Seem good quality and spring works well. Easy to adjust and sizing accurate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15