Profile for Faye Brannigan > Reviews

Faye Brannigan

Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a shame as it is so good when it works, 27 Feb. 2017
This could be outstanding, but it keeps dropping internet connection and then needs to be set up again each time. It happens every day, so we've stopped setting it up now. It's a shame as it is so good when it works, but it's in the same room as the wifi and I have fibre optic super speed internet which is perfect for any other device when using it.

Brain Training
Brain Training

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 25 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Brain Training (App)
This one doesn't work for me

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsure of genuine product., 28 Dec. 2016
I bought these strips, which arrived very quickly. They came in a sleeve, not a box which made me suspicious, but when reading the instructions I also noticed that the instructions on the product do not match the instructions on the leaflet. The product itself says to leave for 1-2 hours, the leaflet only 30 minutes. Furthermore, the leaflet, shade chart etc. Are branded and the product is unbranded. I do not believe the products match, or are genuine.
I don't intend to risk trying them on my teeth so I can't tell you if they are effective, I will re purchase from another seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and fun way to stay organised, 28 Jan. 2014
This is brilliant, every family should have one. It's not just practical but fun too. I especially like the stickers that can be popped in instead of writing, or there is a really good section on Christmas planning.