Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Bob D" (Andover)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung 4TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 4TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 4TB D3 External Desktop Hard Drive, 26 Dec. 2015
This is not the first of these I've bought. I think that says it all! I decided to buy a longer cable for my particular application though.

Twisted Veins 3ACHB3 Three (3) Pack of 3' (90 cm) High Speed HDMI Cables + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)
Offered by SPN Imports and Services LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted Veins 3ACHB3 (pack of 3), 26 Dec. 2015
Delivered on time and work perfectly as they should. A cautionary note though, measure the distance between components & allow a bit of "wiggle room". These work perfectly and are exactly as described but if I was going to order them now I would order longer ones. This is not a criticism of anyone except myself for not thinking it through properly.

GizzmoHeaven 3 Port HDMI Splitter Hub with Remote Control and Automatic and Manual Switch Function with Full HD 1080p Support

5.0 out of 5 stars Gizzmo Heaven 3 Port HDMI Splitter Hub with remote., 26 Dec. 2015
Bought this to connect peripherals into my Smart TV. I bought it partly because it had a remote and I wasn't absolutely sure how I was going to configure the TV, DVD player, PVR etc. In the event I only needed two connections and didn't need the remote as the TV switches automatically when the relevant peripheral is turned on/off. However, for what it cost, this was well worth it "Just in Case"! Everything works fine!

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Extra Long (6 Ft/1.8m) Nylon Braided Tangle-Free USB 3.0 Male To Micro B Data Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung high Speed USB Connector., 26 Dec. 2015
I bought this to connect my 1Tb Samsung hard drive to my Smart TV as the cable that came with the drive was on the short side. As expected, it connected perfectly & it's worked fine since. Delivered within the delivery promise, thank you!

Lexar Professional 800x Speed (120 MB/s) UDMA 7 CompactFlash Memory Card - 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexar Professional 800x 32Gb Photo (Compact Flash) Card, 10 July 2015
Very Speedy delivery and the card is very fast, the fastest I've seen. I bought two but haven't used both yet as the 32Gb capacity is more than enough for a normal day's shooting in Canon Raw with an 18 mega pixel camera. Very pleased so far.

Target TL171 Pack of 2 50mm Waterproof Weatherproof Heavy Duty Padlocks - 3 Keys Per Lock - Fully Coated - Designed to Use Outdoors
Offered by Target Locks

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of two waterproof padlocks., 5 Jun. 2015
What can I say? They are two "waterproof" padlocks. I'll only know if they don't do their job if they are ever broken open. One point, I bought them to secure the lockable ladder rack (also available from Amazon). The holes in the "hasp" are actually too small for the ends of the rubber/plastic waterproofing cover on the lock. The end "ring of this waterproofing does break off easily though (not sure if it's designed to for this very reason?). The lock canthen be passed through the hasp and you can refit the ring before snapping the lock shut. This could be me being thick & maybe that's how it's designed to work but I couldn't find any instruction to say so.

Lockable Wall Ladder Rack Brackets Hangers Locking Secure Storage
Lockable Wall Ladder Rack Brackets Hangers Locking Secure Storage
Offered by Bamford Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Lockable wall ladder rack., 5 Jun. 2015
Used these to secure my (heavy wooden) ladder outside. They didn't look too robust when they arrived but they do the job.

Kathryn Tickell & The Side
Kathryn Tickell & The Side

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathryn Tickell & the Side., 5 Jun. 2015
Kathryn Tickell plays fiddle & the hauntingly beautiful Northumbrian pipes alongside 3 other very talented musicians to provide a very varied programme. Excellent.

Cotton Carrier Lite Belt System for Cameras
Cotton Carrier Lite Belt System for Cameras
Offered by Camera Centre UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Carrier Lite system for cameras, 5 Jun. 2015
It's a really great idea & the belt & actual carrier feel pretty solid but the "safety strap" is a joke. I've only used it once so far but walked 16 miles with it taking most of the day & although it takes a bit of getting used to it's quite comfortable. I have a Canon 7D and was using the 70-200mm IS L lens. The whole kit weighs about 2Kilos & even 2nd hand is worth getting on for £2,000. There is absolutely no way I would rely on the "safety strap" they provide. I "jury rigged" a temporary system using the Canon's own strap & a carabiner hook to give me some peace of mind but I'm looking to devise something a bit more permanent. If it wasn't for this I'd have given it 5 stars.

The Wilson Family Album
The Wilson Family Album

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wilson Family Album (It's not the Beach Boys)., 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Wilson Family Album (Audio CD)
Bought this after seeing them perform with Sting & cast of "The Last Ship" (where everyone & everything were/was excellent). The harmonies are great & I really like the album but it is a bit "samey". After listening to the whole album through you feel it could do with a little bit of variety to it. I still like it but it won't be one of the albums I listen to regularly. I'll keep it handy for a "North East Nostalgia " evening though.

Page: 1 | 2