Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
All the Light We Cannot See
All the Light We Cannot See

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating, absorbing read, 6 Jan. 2016
This was an interesting, emotional story. It reminded me of both "The Book Thief" and "Birdsong". I enjoyed the suspense-filled plot and getting to know the characters. I learnt a lot about the fate of St Malo during WW2, and also the importance of radio communication. Well worth reading!

Us
Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Us (Kindle Edition)
I loved the honest way of writing. I loved Douglas and felt some empathy. I have a son in his teenage years who I think I'm sometimes a little harsh with, and I don't want to lose him like Douglas nearly lost Albie. I also heard David Nicholls interviewed on Five Live recently and warmed to him.

WM Bartleet & Sons Gravy Fat Seperator
WM Bartleet & Sons Gravy Fat Seperator
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and we used it for Christmas lunch. It is quite big which was useful for this occasion. It came well-packaged and I was relieved that it was undamaged as I had read another review where someone said theirs arrived chipped. A useful piece of crockery.

John Toys Super Soft Foam Football (Blue)
John Toys Super Soft Foam Football (Blue)
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE

3.0 out of 5 stars A good ball, 4 Jan. 2014
This is a useful ball for the playground where hard balls are not allowed. It is hard to inflict an injury with it, although it's not pleasant if it hits you in the face when it's muddy or wet! It doesn't last all that long in the rough and tumble of school, but will make your child popular! A good buy overall. Ours had been squashed in the delivery box so it has a small flat patch on two sides. This doesn't seem to bother my son though.

John Toys Super Soft Foam Football (Red)
John Toys Super Soft Foam Football (Red)
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE

4.0 out of 5 stars A good ball for the school playground, 4 Jan. 2014

Primary Teaching Services CP21 Scented Stickers (Pack of 280)
Primary Teaching Services CP21 Scented Stickers (Pack of 280)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool stickers, 24 Sept. 2013
My classes I cover on supply love these stickers. A sure fire hit with 4-7 year olds! A great incentive. Recommended.

Geranium (Botanical)
Geranium (Botanical)
by Kasia Boddy

4.0 out of 5 stars A good gift, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Geranium (Botanical) (Hardcover)
I enjoyed browsing through this book before I gave it to my mum. I found it beautifully presented and interesting and I don't particularly like geraniums! My mum seems to have enjoyed it too.

This Is How It Ends
This Is How It Ends

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 24 Sept. 2013
I loved, loved, loved this book, sad though it was! I thought the characters were believable and likeable, even the little dog! I laughed and cried. It reminded me of Maeve Binchy. I hope this author writes more in a similar vein.

Chelsea F.C. Duvet Set Stadium
Chelsea F.C. Duvet Set Stadium

1.0 out of 5 stars Too hot, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chelsea F.C. Duvet Set Stadium
This duvet set looked smart on my son's bed but the horrible plastic material meant it was too hot for him to sleep under. Also the duvet constantly balled up inside the cover - not helpful! The set is now at the back of the cupboard. Not a good purchase!

The Girl You Left Behind
The Girl You Left Behind

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 24 Sept. 2013
I really enjoyed this novel. I found the romantic story engrossing and the historical content interesting. A good light read, perfect for in bed or on holiday.

Page: 1 | 2