Profile for J.merry > Reviews

Content by J.merry

J.merry

Childrens Princess Pop Up Castle - Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use : Girls Pink Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den
Offered by The Prezzie Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent, 6 Dec. 2013
This is a Christmas present for our granddaughter, so we haven't put it up , but got it out and then it took us an hour to get it back in the bag, but once you've got the hang of it it's a lot easier. I'm sure our granddaughter will love it, is as described and looks very girlie.

Planes and Rockets and Things That Fly
Planes and Rockets and Things That Fly
by Richard Scarry

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 30 Sept. 2013
Pages full of brilliant illustrations for children, my youngest son love these books when he was 3, he's now 36. So no surprise when my 3year old grandson became totally absorb.

Making Artisan Pasta
Making Artisan Pasta
by Aliza Green
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Making Artisan Pasta (Flexibound)
Love this book, so good at teaching you every aspect of pasta making. I purchased two books, one was for my daughter-in-laws birthday, she likes making pasta as I do, but we can now have the confidence to make different coloured pasta and enjoy the many recipes this book offers.

World Of Flavours Italian Non-Stick Ravioli Mould Tray
World Of Flavours Italian Non-Stick Ravioli Mould Tray

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommed., 19 April 2013
I didn't read the reviews for this item as it was going to be a present as requested by the recipient's husband (my son). Due to a mix up my daughter-in-laws parents had purchased this for her, so I decided to keep it as it wasn't expensive. Don't think it will be coming out off my cupboard very often. The pasta sticks to the mould so that's really annoying and then it only seals the pasta, so you have to cut along the zig zag pattern with scissors. The end result didn't look very good. Not impressed with this purchase.