Profile for Curtis Sharma > Reviews

Content by Curtis Sharma

Curtis Sharma

Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 8500 1066MHz for your 2009 / 2010 Apple Macbook Pro & iMac
Offered by NDS shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Hundreds of Pounds on Apple Version, 8 Jan. 2013
After upgrading to Lion, my iMac became so slow, that I dreaded using it, and even became embarrassed about its sluggishness due to previously boasting to friends and family about how great a machine it was. I felt eventually that it was a pity to have such a good computer and not to be able to use and enjoy it to its fullest extent. The price of memory upgrade from Apple was ridiculously high to simply double my RAM.

After a bit of research, I took the plunge and bought the Crucial upgrade. I am absolutely 100% satisfied with it. It is so affordable I could purchase the maximum RAM my iMac could handle (2 x 4) Immediately I installed it, which is the easiest thing in the world to do, my iMac worked like a dream and has been doing so since.

Delivery was also very quick.

Best thing I've done in ages. Great product, I can't possibly see how Apple can justify their exorbitant price for the same item.

Buy it!