Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask, 110g
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask, 110g

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle!, 27 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is gorgeous! What I love most is the beautiful smell. It is divine and reminds me of something in my childhood but I can't remember what!
The mask is rich and luxurious and leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing without being greasy. It just feels so supple, radiant and young looking. I have also put it on a patch of very dry skin on my arm and just left it on - I did this once and it has cleared it up completely! Personally, I find this something of a miracle cream.
This stuff is absolutely brilliant and I totally recommend it. It is gorgeous.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner 250ml
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars brightens hair, 27 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is lovely shampoo that makes my blonde hair glow.
About a month after colouring, my hair dulls as the darker roots grow in and the tone yellows slightly. This goes a long way to correct this as it brings out a blonde silvery shimmer which is really lovely.
The shampoo smells great, has a great lather and stops my hair from becoming greasy but with the conditioner it is nice and shiny.
I really like this shampoo and will be ordering more.

The Girl Before: The addictive Sunday Times bestseller everyone is gripped by
The Girl Before: The addictive Sunday Times bestseller everyone is gripped by
by JP Delaney

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 27 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I did not enjoy this book. I felt the characters were flat, unlikeable and unconvincing.
There was also something strange going on with the punctuation. The books was written from dual perspectives and to differentiate between the two one has no speech marks. This is very quirky but to no real purpose. A technique like this has to have a point.
The worst bit for me; however, was the sex. It was nasty and abusive and I just didn't like the way the women succumbed to this level of control.
I just did not like this. I found it horrible and cold and it had no endearing features.

Master Class 28 x 47 x 4 cm Polypropylene Non-Slip Chopping Station, Grey
Master Class 28 x 47 x 4 cm Polypropylene Non-Slip Chopping Station, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy indeed!, 19 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a clever idea! Yet so simple! I never have enough room on my chopping board and get my onions mixed up with my peppers or garlic! This nifty chopping board stops this happening as it has two little removable containers at the end so you can just slide whatever you have chopped into the wee tub, leaving the chopping board clear for other stuff.
The board itself is fairly large and stands on little feet to raise it. It is non slip and the knife is secure. It also seems much more hygenic than the usual wooden one I use which is now under the sink. This cleans and dries very easily too.
I am delighted with this and for such excellent value too!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Boost Mousse 200ml
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Boost Mousse 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Use sparingly!, 19 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This gives your hair mega volume! Perhaps for me, a bit too much as I have thick hair. If you have thin hair that you want to be volumised though then this works very well. The colour correcting is good too. It has a violet hue to it which takes away from my yellowing hair and tones it down. You only need a tiny amount too for it to work and so I really recommend it; but it does leave your hair feeling very much like it has product in it and I found it quite hard to comb with it in. Overall though, it is good and when I use less the negatives are less too and I would say the positives far outweigh them anyway!

Aveeno Baby Daily Care Moisturising Lotion, 150 ml
Aveeno Baby Daily Care Moisturising Lotion, 150 ml
Offered by pharmacysaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for babies!, 17 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is just beautiful I haven't used it on a baby but on myself and I absolutely love it. The smell is absolutely gorgeous and delicate. The lotion is beautifully soft and light so your skin is not left with a cloggy, sticky residue but this sinks in and leaves your skin feeling great. The moisture works too and lasts. I really rate Aveeno creams but I have to say this is my favourite. Absolutely beautiful.

The Unseeing
The Unseeing
by Anna Mazzola

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing and such an enjoyable read. I loved it., 17 Feb. 2017
This review is from: The Unseeing (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a superb novel and one of the best I have read in a very long time.
The story is based on truth; however, the writer has used her own imagination to develop the plot. The book is easy to read and extremely well written. Everything works.
The setting in Victorian London and Newgate prison is my favourite to read about and the writer depicts it wonderfully. It is very authentic, atmospheric and you can actually imagine you are there due to the convincing description.
The characters are well drawn and Edmund is very likeable, naive and idealistic; he is also convincing. Sarah always has a touch of mystery to her and so you are never really sure of her innocence or guilt.
The plot is developed in such a way to keep you turning the pages as more and more is revealed but there is always an element of mystery to keep you guessing.
I really loved everything about this book and I can find no fault in it. It was an absolute pleasure to read and I thoroughly recommend it in every way.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Blow Dry Styling Spray 100 ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Blow Dry Styling Spray 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is excellent and it really works. You only need a tiny drop as it smooths very readily through the hair. It almost glides through it and leaves it feeling silky and soft. It does make the drying process slightly longer but it is worth it as it smooths all the curls and frizz out. My hair actually blow dries straight and I don't even need to use straighteners although if you do it lasts much longer. I have also used it and then left my hair to dry curly but that is nice too as it was soft, silky curls with no frizz or sticky out bits. This tube will last for ages as you only need such a small amount. I thoroughly recommend this if you have wavy, curly, frizzy or wild hair as it totally tames it and leaves it smooth, sleek and shiny. Excellent product.

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Conditioner 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars great conditioner but don't see much of a difference in depth of colour, 14 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely conditioner and leaves the hair silky and very very glossy. The hair is nourished yet it is not left heavy and greasy like many conditioners do. I can't actually notice a difference to the colour but maybe continued use and with the matching shampoo would make a more noticeable difference. I do notice a difference to the health of my hair though and how shiny it is. This also has a nice smell and is light to put on your hair. It is really a great conditioner but don't know that it actually is visibly deeper.

Rapesco Display Book - A4 Flexi Display Book, 20 Pockets. Assorted Colours, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and great value, 14 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are so handy for a multitude of reasons. I use them for work and keep different projects in them. I also use them to keep favourite recipes. They would be ideal for school kids to display their work. I also use them to keep bible studies and stuff like that in them.
These are high quality and excellent value. They have a coloured but transparent cover so that you can easily see the contents. Each folder has 20 polly pockets and they keep everything together nicely.so basically you get to store and display 40 A4 sides of paper. There is an assortment of nice colours too to keep everything separate.
I use these so much and find them extremely useful and versatile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20