Profile for Penny-Trolls > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Barn on Half Moon Hill
The Barn on Half Moon Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a great cause!, 16 Jun. 2016
A lovely story about a very sweet girl. Very nice to catch up with characters from past books and to see how they have moved on since. This book is a great short story and is for a fantastic cause! Great stuff Milly!

Sunshine Over Wildflower Cottage
Sunshine Over Wildflower Cottage
by Milly Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit!, 16 Jun. 2016
Another Fabulous book. Full of twists and turns, moments that will make you super angry, really sad and some that make you feel SUPER happy. It is another well written and well thought out book with well believable characters and enough realness to make it relatable. Milly is a cracking writer and has produced many wonderful books, everyone better than the last which sometimes feels impossible! I loved the story and will be re-reading it very soon!

The Renegade EP
The Renegade EP

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 6 July 2015
This review is from: The Renegade EP (MP3 Download)
Simply amazing :) Utterly enjoyable and great :D

Edz Kidz Ear Defenders (Sunshine Yellow)
Edz Kidz Ear Defenders (Sunshine Yellow)
Offered by Frilioth

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I can't hear you!, 6 July 2015
Bought for my 5 year old and work very well. Well made and sturdy and nice and brightly coloured. Pleased with my purchase.

Dinnerladies - Series 1-2 Complete [DVD]
Dinnerladies - Series 1-2 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Victoria Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy at its best., 6 July 2015
This show never looses its comedic value. I have no idea how many times my husband and I have watched it, quoted it and laughed at it. So much so that we had to buy this copy as a gift for my father.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Pop! Vinyl Figure - Groot
Guardians Of The Galaxy Pop! Vinyl Figure - Groot
Offered by BETTER CHOICES

5.0 out of 5 stars I... am Groot!, 6 July 2015
I AM GROOT!! Well he is! An awesome figure, adorable and fun. I totally love it!

Edz Kidz Ear Defender Storage Bag (Yellow)
Edz Kidz Ear Defender Storage Bag (Yellow)
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 6 July 2015
A good bag for a good product, arrived quickly and means my sons ear defenders don't get damaged.

Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café
Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Ms Milly!, 6 July 2015
Wonderful book. I am a long time fan of Milly. She herself is awesome, witty and extremely funny and she manages to put all of her good points into her books. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one, it was a little different to her other works. There are so many funny little bits that have been snook in that I had to re-read just to make sure I got it right. There is nothing bad to say about this book. It's well written and its a blooming good story, it will fall into my pile of favourite books very easily!

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea-be-gone., 6 July 2015
Cracking stuff, better than frontline and works in hours. My cat has been so much more comfortable since we started using this.

Funtime Gifts Spiral Timer
Funtime Gifts Spiral Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Drip drip drip.... drip., 6 July 2015
This review is from: Funtime Gifts Spiral Timer (Toy)
This thing in stupidly relaxing to watch! There's nothing to not like about it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5