Profile for LauraMD > Reviews

LauraMD

CLINIQUE RINSE OFF foaming cleanser 150ml
CLINIQUE RINSE OFF foaming cleanser 150ml
Offered by Direct Beautique

5.0 out of 5 stars So convenient to get this from Amazon - my skin thanks you!, 14 May 2016
I ran out of this cleanser and temporarily reverted back to an old 'Simple' supermarket bought one. My skin did not like it at all! Within a few days my complexion looked terrible. Thankfully Amazon had Clinique with quick delivery too. Within two days my skin was looking calmer again. Clinique products really are worth it.

Hatley Boy's Surfing Dogs Raincoat, Blue (Royal Blue), 5 Years
Hatley Boy's Surfing Dogs Raincoat, Blue (Royal Blue), 5 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and super waterproof, 27 Aug. 2014
A fun design at a great price. Fits my 4.5 year old well - might've actually bought a bigger size to last longer though. Only drawback I hadn't really thought about is that it's heavier than other raincoats and not as easy to shove in my backpack - it us much more waterproof though and great for this in- between weather.

4 x Animal Door Stop, Finger Pinch, Safety Guard, Pink Pig, Red, Blue, Green styles, Helper, Finger saving
Offered by xiguauu

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, 14 Feb. 2014
Really useful to have four in a pack and the kids liked the look of them too. Good value compared to the single ones you can buy from b&q etc. Seller promptly dispatched replacement after the first set I ordered didn't arrive.

kwmobile 3in1 set: Elegant synthetic leather case for Asus Memo Pad HD 7 in dark pink with convenient STAND FEATURE + Skin, crystal clear + Stylus, white
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need in a case, 14 Feb. 2014
Bought for my mum who has just got her first tablet. She loves it - especially the pink colour. Looks good quality too.

Melissa & Doug 11282 Deluxe Wooden Standing Art Easel
Melissa & Doug 11282 Deluxe Wooden Standing Art Easel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for two kids, 14 Feb. 2014
My boys (2 & 4) are always fighting over stuff so really useful that this easel has two fun sides so they can both draw and paint ( I use the clips to attach extra paper). I can see them using this for years.

Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Offered by Premier Life Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey for what it is but all you need, 14 Feb. 2014
Good addition to the easel -just thought it was a bit pricey. Good quality paints and paper though. A few more marker pens would've been good.

BRIO Record & Play Station
BRIO Record & Play Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Great extra for the train set, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BRIO Record & Play Station (Toy)
My boys love recording silly messages. Only downside us that the track piece disconnects from the station a bit to easily.

Little Mole Boxed Book and Toy Set
Little Mole Boxed Book and Toy Set
by Werner Holzwarth

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and funny, 14 Feb. 2014
Really sweet and my four year old loved the pooh on the mole's head! He has chronic constipation so any funny stories about pooh help with his fears.

The New Children's Encyclopedia
The New Children's Encyclopedia
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to dip into, 13 Jan. 2014
My four year old son got this for Christmas and loves it. We have had to hide it at bedtime or he wants to stay up late to look at it or sleep with it! It doesn't quite answer all the 'why?' questions just seems to create more - that's why I've rated it 4 stars not 5 although I'm not sure any book could actually answer all the questions!