Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Vitis 500 ml Orthodontic Mouthwash
Vitis 500 ml Orthodontic Mouthwash
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best mouthwash in the world, 17 July 2016
The best mouthwash in the world, really. Very gentle, tastes and smells lovely, leaves your teeth squeeqy clean but not in a harsh sticky unpleasant way. DOES NOT BURN the soft tissues in your mouth, like e.g. Listerine etc. Would not use any other mouthwash, as long as I have access to this.

Vitis Orthodontic Toothpaste 100ml
Vitis Orthodontic Toothpaste 100ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toothpaste in the whole world., 17 July 2016
The best toothpaste in the whole world. Gentle on the soft tissues inside the mouth and the skin surrounding the lips, smells and tastes lovely, does the job - what more could you want!

Homgaty Travel Toothbrush Toothpaste Holder Cover Hiking Camping Tooth Brush Case Box Water Cup (Green)
Offered by Happy eTrade

1.0 out of 5 stars Small and badly put together, 17 July 2016
Very badly put together piece in my view. Does not open / close with ease and has sharp edges due to the poor quality of the plastic and finish. Smaller than I expected. Binned it almost straight away.

Mineral Foundation Vegan Makeup Powder - Unique 4 IN 1 MF4 Shade 100% Natural Multipurpose Full Coverage For All Skin Types - Foundation, Concealer, Powder & Sunscreen In a 9gr Jar
Offered by Gaya Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 17 July 2016
Fantastic product. I have used different products on my face in the past and nothing beats this in terms of how gentle it is to my extra sensitive combination skin which is prone to acne breakouts and allergic reactions. Great coverage, light and does not clog the pores. Will definitely buy again. Also, great customer service from Gaya.

SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g
SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. I have used different products on my ..., 17 July 2016
Fantastic product. I have used different products on my face in the past and nothing beats this in terms of how gentle it is to my extra sensitive combination skin which is prone to acne breakouts and allergic reactions. Light and does not clog the pores.

Mineral Powder Makeup Blusher - Vegan 100% Natural BF2 Shade Make Up Blush for All Skin Types and Long Lasting Results - In a 9gr Combo Size Jar
Offered by Gaya Cosmetics

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Exacerbates problems of sensitive acne-prone skin., 2 Mar. 2015
Wish I could return this product. Caused my cheeks to get covered in small itchy red bumps that are very dry, sensitive and flaking within days of first use.

Manicare Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener with Catcher
Manicare Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener with Catcher

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but opens too easily, 26 May 2014
I like the sharpener. It does what it's supposed to. However, there is a problem. The plastic lid comes off far too easily, so if you are traveling and the sharpener has not been emptied, there is a high likelihood that bits of pencil with run amock inside the bag and ruin any white items etc.

BlackBerry Q10 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
BlackBerry Q10 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by GREEN TECH BUY S.L.

5.0 out of 5 stars A love it or hate it phone - and I love it, 26 May 2014
On the plus side:
Solid build and feel. Very pleasant to hold
Very vibrant screen and perfect size
BB Hub feature is something you cannot live without once you get used to it - beats iPhone and Andriod on this front without any doubt whatsoever
Amazing speed of switching between tasks through use of gestures - I get very annoyed with my Samsung nowadays, since I have to press down a physical button and wait for the tasks to appear to switch, while with the Q10 this happens instanteneously
Operating system very fast and almost immaculate
Great integration between contacts, calendars, email accounts and social media apps
Battery not too bad in comparison to others
No app shortcuts, so can uninstall apps directly with 2 taps
Good sound quality

Cons:
The app store is very empty, with some essential apps missing, e.g. Viber
Takes a long time to start up
Battery could be a bit better
Notifications bar could be better
If someone fancies a lot of playing around with the overall look and feel, they might get bored (I don't)

Brantano Shoe Care Suede & Nubuck Brush Cleaners
Brantano Shoe Care Suede & Nubuck Brush Cleaners

1.0 out of 5 stars Too harsh and overall ineffective, 26 May 2014
I am very disappointed with this item, especially given the price.

The suede cleaning part is very harsh and destroys my delicate suede boots, so I cannot use it. I reverted back to using a 99 pence brush from a random supermarket...

As for the nabuck side, it is completely ineffective too. Again, very disappointing

Page: 1 | 2