Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BODUM Pavina 2-Piece 0.4 Litre/13.5 oz Porcelain Mug, Black
BODUM Pavina 2-Piece 0.4 Litre/13.5 oz Porcelain Mug, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasant to hold and look at, 26 May 2014
Excellent quality item. Very nice feel in the hand - big, solid, soft and warm (not too hot at all, even with boiling water inside!). They were a present and the recepient loved them and doesn't want to drink from any other cup anymore.

The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People, Third Edition (Career Guide For...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good insights, 26 May 2014
I laughed so much in certain parts of this book... it is one of those books where it feels as if the author has somehow gained access to your subconsciousness and is spitting the truth back in your face, spelling it out very clearly for you, so you can wake up a bit. In other parts however, it is a bit common sense really and not all that new. Still, highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 26 May 2014
Very pleased with the item and more importantly, the recepient of the present is too.

Clean beautiful lines, minimalist style, cool detail in the form of the small icebergs in the centre.

P.S. The central protrusion is also very useful if you have some of those big ice spheres, as you can spin them round the centre at a good speed and have fun!

IVSO® KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars very slow to respond, 26 May 2014
Very disappointed with this item.

It is quite slow to respond the initial time while establishing the connection through bluetooth. This wouldn't be a problem if you only had to do this once in a while, but unfortunately the connection seems to disappear once the keyboard has been idle for a minute or so...

Extremely frustrating. It is now gathering dust inside a drawer somewhere.

TOMATO - Cherry - Gardener's Delight - 40 SEEDS
TOMATO - Cherry - Gardener's Delight - 40 SEEDS
Offered by Skye dream

5.0 out of 5 stars high germination rate, 1 Oct. 2012
The seeds are great. They sprouted very quickly, with a relatively high success rate. Have not seen the tomatoes yet, but with such healthy strong plants, I bet they will be tasty!

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty!, 1 Oct. 2012
This coconut oil is an amazing addition to almost any dish. It smells and tastes fantastic, so much that I do not mind having a small spoon of it on its own, especially if I have little appetite but need the energy.

Try adding it to cooked white basmati rice while it is still hot - it melts and transforms the rice into an indulgent dish on its own. Or smear steamed (and otherwise tasteless) fish to give it a coconutty flavour and a bit of healthy fat.

A must have for every kitchen! Very pleased with my choice to buy the product. I have been recommending it to all of my friends and family.

iGadgitz Red Eva Hard Case Cover for Toshiba USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 400gb, 500gb & 640gb
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Oct. 2010
Very robust, nice to hold and feel. Fits the device perfectly.

Have had it for many months now. Never take my hard drive out of it, simply because they blend together as a whole.

Very nice design and good quality. Definitely recommend.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars A book-lover's dream gadget, 9 Oct. 2010
I'm only 20, but one of those old-fashioned folks who don't like the idea of being distracted by having ten different electronic devices on me at all times. I was just about to order some 10+ paperbacks from amazon once again, when I thought, I don't have enough space on my bookshelves. At the same time, a Kindle ad came up with a price lower than the order I was just about to confirm. I read some reviews, sceptical by default. The brilliant reviews bought me in, so I ordered a Kindle instead of my paperbacks.

I opened the awesome easy-to-open box and there it was - light but solid, lovely to touch and hold. Puts a smile on your face before you even switch it on. Then you switch it on and you slowly realise this is the most beautiful piece of technology you own. The pages look fantastic and you lose yourself in the content as if it was the real thing. Very intuitive to navigate and use, fairly quick to turn the pages and makes no sound whatsoever. The effect of viewing changing content without any backlight or hardware sounds makes the Kindle magical to use. A book-lover's new closest friend. Amazon have excelled at keeping the reading experience as close to real as it can be.

Nothing is perfect, though. It is not the Kindle that disappoints, but the Kindle store. I tried to buy the titles I had saved in my basket. The device isn't synchronised with your Amazon basket. I can live with that. But the Kindle store did not have all the titles I wanted and this is a big con. A very popular best seller missing from its store is an early indication of future problems using the Kindle as a complete substitute for my all my paperbacks, many of which are nowhere as popular. Also, another title had an e-book price more than double that of the paperback! Although this is offset by the multitude of free or almost-free ebooks available.

On the overall, a 5-star reading experience from the Kindle 3.

Page: 1 | 2