Profile for Itimpi > Reviews

Content by Itimpi

Itimpi

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, 16 Feb. 2015
Having read some of the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this item. I had no problem assembling the system once I worked out where all the parts went. All the screw seemed to be well seated which some reviewers had stated as a possible problem..

The uplifter part was brighter than I had expected from LED lighting, and the reading light was more than adequate. The switches provide both on/off control and also act as dimmers which is very convenient..

I can definitely seeing my self buying another one of these in the near future.

PortaPow 2.5A Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)
PortaPow 2.5A Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the iPad, 2 April 2012
I wanted a charger that was as good as the Apple one for my iPad and can also charge 2 devices when needed. This device fits this need perfectly. I particularly like the fact that when both ports are in use the power is not simply split equally across the two ports as is the norm I have seen in the past on other chargers so I can charge both an iPad and an iPhone simultaneously at sensible rates.