Profile for Mr. G. Tomlinson > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Tomlinson

Mr. G. Tomlinson (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
JUSTOP® F20 Air Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard 2.4Ghz With IR Leaning Feature Best For Android TV Boxes Laptops And HTPCs
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great remote, 18 Sept. 2017
The only negative I can find with this is on the keyboard it’s missing a tab and a control key.

LED Strip Light, Savvypixel 4*50cm RGB LED Rope Lighting Strips, TV LED Strips Backlight with 44 Key Mini Control for TV Desktop PC
Offered by Easy Security UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 18 Sept. 2017
First of all I had problems getting the less to sinc up. I found out you have to put them in the right way which to me was plugging in the oposite end. I used this in a jukebox 2 were put on the side another strip was used to run at the top of the jukebox to the other side so I could put 2 more in. This way all 5 run off the same usb and remote and they look really good and bright. An added bonus which I didn’t expect with running the strip at the top and inside the jukebox I now have an internal light. I had to buy 2 kits to do this though but I now have spare parts if needed.

LEPY 2024A Plus Amplifier
LEPY 2024A Plus Amplifier
Offered by Treasure Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 4 Sept. 2017
I used this to power 2 100w warfedale speakers. It does the job and is loud enough. I was disappointed it dint come with an aux or phono lead to connect it to the pc.

Lexx
Lexx
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series well ahead of its time, 24 July 2017
This review is from: Lexx (Amazon Video)
I missed the first season when it was on TV. Great characters and unusual stories though some of the cgi hasn’t aged well. The documentary on it years ago when it was on to was interesting. The characters stand in front of a green screen and it’s entirely cgi. I don't know why they stopped making them. Only negative directed at amazon which is “where is season 4”?

TeckNet Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime at 500-feet Range with LED Indicator over 52 Chimes
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 10 Jun. 2017
I replaced a different wireless door bell that seemed to pack up every so often, ghost ring and go through batteries like no ones business. This was a cheap price and seems well made. The only problem I had was changing the chime for when the bell is pressed. I went through the customer questions on amazon and that sorted it out for me.

PMS International Magic Multi Functional Cool Pillow Gel Pad
PMS International Magic Multi Functional Cool Pillow Gel Pad
Offered by Home Emporium UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me cool, 3 Jun. 2017
You can put this under a sheet or pillow or anywhere to keep your body cool. After a while it does warm up and I've found it takes a while to get cool again,

Kair 5 inch / 127mm PVC Flexible Hose (133mm outer dia) - 3 Metre Length - Flexi Plastic PVC Ventilation Ducting - SYS-125 - DUCP0092/127/35
Offered by i-sells

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap way to extend your Aaron conditioning pipe, 2 Jun. 2017
This fits onto my existing air conditioning pipe and allows me to run it through the window.

Kair Metal Hose Clip - 125mm / 5 inch - Ducting Clip for Flexible Hose SYS-125 - DUCVKC611
Offered by i-sells

5.0 out of 5 stars Does thevjob, 2 Jun. 2017
Fits well over the extra pipe I added to my air conditioner.

TVPlayer - watch live and catchup TV
TVPlayer - watch live and catchup TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Good live channel selection, 26 May 2017
Th tvplayer plus isn't a bad deal for the Eurosport channels and you get history, discovery and national geographic as well as other live channels for £5.99. The on demand though is a very limited selection. If you want it for the on demand I wouldn't bother with the service. But for live tv I do think it has some good channels.

Discovery
Discovery

1.0 out of 5 stars Fuming, 25 May 2017
This review is from: Discovery
I started the 7 day trail for free. At the moment amazon haven't made it straight forward to cancel the subscription only to start it. What I am fuming about, is tanked it one of my favourite shows. The excitement that it has 5 seasons to watch. Then I find out you can only watch some episodes for free on season 5 the rest you have to pay for. £4.99 a month THEN discovery have the bare face cheek to charge for content. Either make it all free for £4.99 or don't bother with the channel at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10