Profile for lmh > Reviews

lmh (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, good value, 11 Aug. 2017
Perfect, does what it should and arrived four days after ordering.

Came with correct adaptors and was set to English (some reviews have had issues with it being in other languages)

No issues that I know of (have had about a month). Would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Sept. 2016
Brilliant, not sure what half the apps on this do yet (very few instructions). I will have to look on app store/google.
However have used tv apps and watched some programs (can search and find using remote but not sure how I would have entered password for router without mini keyboard as no letters on remote key pad).

Plug in and play (as long as you have 4 AAA batteries).

Couldn't do better for price, loads of apps pre installed. Will buy again for other TV and relatives.

DAB+ Clock Radio Bluetooth Speaker - August MB400 - Wake to your Favourite DAB, FM or MP3 Music and Bring it with You - Portable Powered by C Cells (not included)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 July 2016
Good value for money, possibly a little flimsy, but at price good reception on DAB.
You can use to play from straight from usb stick, SD card or link mp3 player which a lot of other models costing way more did not have option of, so far impressed.

2 X BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL CHAIRS CHROME SWIVEL STLYISH (PINK)
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just what I wanted and you get 2 for very good price, 14 May 2016
Brilliant just what I wanted -at 1/2 price of some I've seen.

The pink really pops in my new kitchen, also surprised how easy the seats were to put together (5 parts just fit together, no tools needed - being disabled with very bad balance thought I would need help) Longest part was checking the parts, 10 mins later seats in use. Sat on one now writing review.

Also very prompt free delivery (arrived day before estimated).

Hope more colours available soon as I would like turquoise and or purple. Wouldn't hesitate to put in another order.

Creative Inspire Surround Speaker System with Wired Remote Control for Music, Movies and Games - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a couple of things to be aware of...., 13 Dec. 2014
Great sound .......but check what 3mm input ports you have on your pc before buying. Had to get new speakers when the old ones died.
My old creative 3320 speakers stopped working (2.1surround sound - dead subwoofer) so looked for new ones on Amazon and these came up. Good price and good sound however the volume control is rubbish compared to the old one, twitch a finger and your neighbours could get annoyed! Unable to swap it as the power supply and volume control are moulded to subwoofer (unlike previous model ). Also you need 3 working input sockets black, green, orange to connect speakers to pc. I had the relevant inputs but only 2 worked! If possible check your pc before ordering and get a splitter from amazon at same time if needed. I had to place extra order for this but it did solve the connection issue.

Great sound good price but have to agree with othrs that they don't look or feel as good quality wise as previous set. Value for money though can't fault them.

McAlpine BWSTSS-TOP Kitchen Sink Strainer Plug - Stainless Steel
McAlpine BWSTSS-TOP Kitchen Sink Strainer Plug - Stainless Steel
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 1 Aug. 2014
Perfect, got this for my sis as her sink plug just died.

Wasn't sure of fit as it was nightmare trying to work out the measurements but water staying in sink now.

Quick and prompt delivery

Heart-shaped cookie cutters DELÍCIA, 6 pcs
Heart-shaped cookie cutters DELÍCIA, 6 pcs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 22 Mar. 2014
Promptly delivered and good for the price from Tescoma. Bought these heart and also the star cutters when I wanted to make biscuits.

They are both as you would expect and with the range of sizes you are pretty much in business.

There aren't any negatives to either product I bought except I would have preferred them to have a tin, which would keep them together and in better condition (I hope). Still now in an old choc tin with other cutters so have them all in same place, so provided a don't muddle the storage tins easy to find.

after accidentally purchasing mini cutters in error relieved these were the size I expected!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it but cameras could be better, 22 Mar. 2014
I have now had galaxy tab 3 10.1 for 3 months love it.

Debated for ages over what to get tab wise (apple or android) didn't go with apple as have never really got on with itunes and wanted something that allowed use of other things which Apple is not known for.

my tab also came with free 16gb memory card included, also it was a lot cheaper than the air!

I probably don't use to full potential as I mainly use when I want to find something quickly on the web (no waiting around for 10mins for everything to load and update) before you can get going.

Also use for reading/skype

Only found a few negatives. Cameras could be better, I'm not very good at finding copy and paste features when I need them and a couple of other things (but as another reviewer said you can always google these)
Also don't have enough knowledge to delete some of the preloaded app icons on here that I will never need.

Only found one website so far that I couldn't access as you cannot get flash player.

if you don't desperately want Apple this is much better value imo and does what I need it to

Bosch Rotak 32 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32cm Cutting Width (discontinued by manufactu (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars good mower and very light (no back ache either), 19 Sept. 2013
I ordered the ergoflex 32 which was promptly delivered.

It is a good mower but it took me ages to put together (all other reviewers mention grass box but that was the easy bit). Maybe I'm just not good with pictogram instructions but I struggled fitting the handles (Mower kept rolling away, or I'd get one screw in and the other side would fall out, also had a couple of bits left over).

Anyway once I got that sorted I did get the grass mown and have to say this mower was way quicker than my old Qualcast (not as heavy and seemed to hold more grass). However it is very light so if like me you don't have good balance and there is a bit of a slope in your lawn it is very easy to tip this model up (mow fresh air instead of grass).

I had previously borrowed a Rotak 32 from a neighbour which is why I went for the Bosch. I thought this model being slightly heaver and having handle choice may be better for me but I could probably have gone with the Rotak 32 as I actually think that was easier to use and had better cut 20mm and got closer to the edges of my lawn (the Ergoflex is 30mm) .

That said I have only used both once so I'm sure weather permitting I will get more used to the model I chose. If you have a bigger lawn than my smallish one though you may need a mower with longer cable as this one did not seem that long.

Over-all good price and powerful machine so would recommend. Not sure how long it will last as not too sturdy. (So fingers crossed).

A big plus I forgot to mention my old mower made my whole body ache after use but absolutely no backache with this mower.

Two Lanes of Freedom
Two Lanes of Freedom
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows on me with every listen, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Two Lanes of Freedom (Audio CD)
Glad all the Curb issues sorted and we don't have to wait ages for new music from Tim any more.

I'll be honest I wasn't sure if I liked this album when I first heard it (internet download) but as I have been a Tim fan from the start wasn't giving up.

Sure enough several listens now and all the tracks are growing on me. There are several ballads and all tell a story. Though I like 'pop' Tim usually picks songs that you'll listen to in a few years and they won't sound out of date.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4