Profile for M. Davies > Reviews

Content by M. Davies

M. Davies "computer junkie"

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful and a bargain ...buy one!, 21 Jan. 2016
Very happy , for £40 (20% one day Amazon special ) this is a bargain .I ordered it as cheap tablet to save damaging my laptop on my travels. Its not the fastest or smoothest but it is very good and I couldn't be happier . If you need a cheap tablet for reading, music or games this is the one to buy ....

I actually ordered it at full price but 24 hours later Amazon had the 20% off , I enquired with customer services about this and they took the 20% off without me asking .....that's just great.

Invero® Slim Fit Leather Tablet Case Cover with Stand Feature for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch Includes Screen Protector & Stylish Stylus Pen (Black)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 21 Jan. 2016
Cheap and cheerful bargain , I bought it for a fire and not HD fire ,bit big for fire but nice case and good stylus and screen cover .
Its 5 quid so a bargain

SanDisk Extreme 120GB SATA 6GB/s 7200rpm 2.5-inch Internal SSD
SanDisk Extreme 120GB SATA 6GB/s 7200rpm 2.5-inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth it !, 16 April 2012
This is a great upgrade to an existing PC or a new system. I will not go back to normal hard drives for my operating system.

Quickly delivered and well packaged.
Just make sure you look up how to install an SSD on the internet so it works correctly. You will need to change a couple of things for the best performance.

The SSD I purchased is on a SATA2 motherboard not SATA3 ,which would make it achieve its full potential, but it has very noticeably sped up loading times of windows and several games I use on a regular basis. I did a fresh install of windows 7 and it has worked flawlessly. There were no firmware upgrades needed as per the M4 , I dont believe Sandisk will be doing any either though.

I was going to buy a SSD from a well known PC supplier i have used previously but the postage added another 10 pounds onto a more expensive price. Top marks to amazon for price and postage charges.

Sennheiser PC350 G4ME Corded Gaming Noise Cancelling Stereo Headset - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars really really good ........if a little pricey!, 23 Jan. 2011
Ive bought several sets of headphones around the 20 - 30 pound range but they dont seem to last very long as they are poorly made/designed .

These are well made, comfortable, sound fabulous and feel like a quality product . They are quite sturdy and comfortable over long periods of gaming. The mic is clear as a bell and vast improvement than all my previous headsets .They also block out the backround noise so you dont have to have them up as loud as you would with other headsets i have owned .

This headset does cost a lot but you do feel and hear the difference.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 10 Jan. 2011
Bought this for my 4 month old and she loves it. It is easy to grip onto, has lots of knobbly bits to chew on and she really enjoys it. I haven't come across any problems with the item and would recommend it for any teething baby!

MY-Link 106 KEY MINI FLEXIBLE DESKTOP COMPUTER KEYBOARD (PINK) - Listed & Sold By E W Link Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible funky keyboard, 11 Sept. 2007
I purchased the flexible keyboard more as a novelty item because it was pink and was surprised to find it both functional and practical. It took a bit of time to get used to the soft touch keypads but I soon was able to type at my normal speed. The keyboard folds away and can be tucked into any small pocket, handy for travelling with a laptop. I also like that it came with an adapter for both traditional ports and USB connection. Unfortunately dedicated gamers would be disappointed in this keyboard as it is just basic but if you use your laptop or PC to check emails, surf the net or word processing it does the job very well. I have shown this keyboard to many of my friends and they all had positive comments with how it feels and the portability of it. It is fun to use and I get lots of comments on it and people asking where I purchased it at. Plus the main consideration for me was it was a lovely colour of pink. Style for some is everything and pink is definitely the new black.