Profile for Jo, Nottingham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Red Kite Feed Me Highchair, Unisex Tweet
Red Kite Feed Me Highchair, Unisex Tweet

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy for a baby., 9 Feb. 2016
Not great for babies, they slip forward and there's not enough support. Better for a toddler.

Vehicles Kids Bedroom Storage Unit with 6 Bins  by HelloHome
Vehicles Kids Bedroom Storage Unit with 6 Bins by HelloHome
Offered by Price-Right-Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Room for improvement but look nice, 9 Feb. 2016
Love the look of these but two things I'm not 100% happy with. 1 - there are stickers on the poles that are pretty much impossible to remove and we unfortunately fitted one with a sticker at the front so it looks a bit pants. 2- we just store teddies in the drawers at the minute because they're only made of canvas so I doubt they'd be strong enough for toys. They also tip forward if there's much weight in them.

EcoSpa Child Friendly Toilet Seat, includes Exclusive Toilet Training Charts and a 10 Year Guarantee | Fits Toilet Pans with Top Hinge Access
Offered by Zeffa Online Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 'big boy' seat, 9 Feb. 2016
Great seat but the magnet keeps falling out of the smaller seat into the toilet. The first time I emailed and got a replacement sent out, fantastic customer service. The replacement fell out yesterday and I fished it back out the thankfully clean toilet and reinserted it onto the seat. Hoping it will stay there but not overly confident. Still a fantastic product though.

First Steps Yellow 340ml Pop Up Straw Baby Toddler Kids Drinking Drinks Travel Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, no leaks., 9 Feb. 2016
Providing you screw the top on properly these don't leak, even when chucked about by my crazy toddler. One of the best I've found and a bargain. I've now bought 4 in total.

Orange Tree Toys Wooden Space Babies Childrens Room Mobile - A fantastic decoration for an outer space bedroom or nursery theme

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big mobile, great quality., 9 Feb. 2016
Lovely big mobile, great quality. Recommended.

Supertogether White Clouds Childrens Wall Stickers - Large Kids Bedroom Nursery Decorative Decals Pack of 26
Offered by Supertogether Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 9 Feb. 2016
You get loads of stickers for the price and they're all nice shapes and sizes. Only reservation is that they weren't quite as sticky as I'd like- they were peeling off later on that day and the next but we vigilantly stuck them back down and they appear to be staying put now. Will update review if they come off.

Orange Tree - Hand Crafted Wooden Mobile Aeroplane
Orange Tree - Hand Crafted Wooden Mobile Aeroplane
Offered by Trusty Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 9 Feb. 2016
Love this mobile, it's not too big and perfectly fits in our nursery. Lovely quality wood. Would recommend.

2016 A3 two column easy view one month to view calendar / monthly planner
2016 A3 two column easy view one month to view calendar / monthly planner
Offered by SHOP ALERT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 18 April 2015
You can't get better for the price. Cheap & cheerful. Better for work than home as not particularly attractive but does the job :-)

RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum
RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic 100% converted!, 18 April 2015
I was totally up there with the sceptics... there's no way this will work! But somehow, the eyebrow gods have put some magic in that little tube and it really does work! I've been using it for about 6 weeks now and have already noticed a difference. In fact, I caught sight of myself in the mirror yesterday and thought 'I need to sort my eyebrows out!' ... something I haven't had to since I plucked them to death as a silly teenager. I've taken a before photo so will update this review with my 'after' shot soon. It's worth noting that I have hair growth where there was NO hair before, crazy!! How?!

Philips AVENT SCF281/02 Microwave Steriliser
Philips AVENT SCF281/02 Microwave Steriliser

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for new parents, 7 Oct. 2013
I use this to sterilise bottles, my breast pump, nipple shields, teething rings, dummies, pretty much anything - just wash everything, place them in the basket, pour in a bit of water and put in the microwave for the alloted time (ours is 6 minutes).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3