Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now
Profile for Jimmy James > Reviews

Content by Jimmy James

Jimmy James "jamessullivan_urz"

Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones with Armband for Smartphone - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and very comfortable, 3 Feb. 2017
Really comfortable and great sound quality. I was concerned about the loop at the back but I didn't notice it while I was running. The earphones stay in and I forgot they were there. Very secure.

The armband folds inside out to act as a pouch to keep the headphones in while you're not using them. My iPhone 6S fits in the armband perfectly.

66fit Trigger Point Flexi Massage Stick -  Includes Massage Stick Ebook - Travel Athletic Muscle Body Therapy Roller
66fit Trigger Point Flexi Massage Stick - Includes Massage Stick Ebook - Travel Athletic Muscle Body Therapy Roller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 Jun. 2016
I bought this to complement my foam roller and use when I'm away traveling. For me the rollers are a bit too smooth for me.

I would recommend this product as it feels well put together but it's not perfectly to my taste

Generic 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover 6955170801480
Generic 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover 6955170801480
Offered by Euronic_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job, 1 Jun. 2016
This is by no means a professional kit, and you can't expect it to be at the price!

I thought that I'd give it a go to replace a watch strap and it did the job perfectly. It's something that I'll keep in the draw ready for next time I have to adjust or replace a strap. More convenient, satisfying, and probably cheaper than going to a jewellers.

There's no case for the tools so you'll need to find somewhere safe for everything and the tools are cheap but they do the job.

Samsung UE32H5500 32-inch Widescreen LED Television (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 3 April 2015
Love this TV. It's in our kitchen and has become my favourite TV in the house. Sound is good, picture is really good. Smart content is excellent including Amazon Live Video

Cheetah Mounts APDAM3B Dual Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket for 20-65" TVs including a Twisted Veins 10' (m 3) HDMI Cable and a 6" (cm 15) 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Imports and Services LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bracket but needs some adjustment to make fit 32" TV, 3 April 2015
Good wall bracket but harder than it should be to fit. Not sure if the issue is that I've got a 32" Samsung LED TV but the arms that attach the TV to the bracket are too long. There's a lip on the back of the TV which means the arms protrude over the TV. I had to take a hacksaw to the arms to shorten them. Once done the bracket is very good and I'm very pleased with it.

I'm giving it 5 stars instead of 3 because of the customer service which has been excellent.

SCIENCE IN SPORT SiS GO-Gel Marathon Belt, One Size
SCIENCE IN SPORT SiS GO-Gel Marathon Belt, One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds gels well but too stretchy, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: ParentSIS-0062-ParentV3 (Misc.)
Used this belt for the Rome marathon. I'm not, small 36" waist, but I couldn't get the belt tight enough. I ended up having to tie it around my waist.

Holds the gels well and bag is handy. Just a shame about the length

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case but be aware some accessories don't connect, 11 Jan. 2014
Received the case today. Very nice leather and it doesn't add too much bulk (my pet hate). It's really tight to get cards into but I'm sure that the leather will break in and this will get easier.

The one criticism I have of this case is that it doesn't work with a 30 pin to Lightening adapter, the shape of the leather at the bottom means that you have to remove the phone from the case to connect it.

Overall I'd definitely recommend this case, just be aware of the lack of compatibility with accessories.

The Art of Running Faster
The Art of Running Faster
by Julian Goater

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good advice, 12 Jan. 2013
This is the first book on running that I've read and it's not only very informative it's also an enjoyable book to read.

There is lots of good information about planning your running and how to improve your form while running. Another reviewer commented on the old photos but everything in this book applies to the modern day runner (beginners included).

The Longest Mile
The Longest Mile
Offered by aladinscave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 3 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Longest Mile (Audio CD)
I came across this band because I used to work with the lead singer, Damien. If I'm honest I bought the album to support a friend but I'm glad that I did!

This is the best CD that I've bought this year. Well recommended.