Profile for Big Al > Reviews

Big Al (UK)

D-Link Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Cloud Router
D-Link Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Cloud Router
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not been disappointed. There have been no dropped signals and the ..., 11 Nov. 2014
I bought this in the hope that it would improve the range and reliability of our household wifi signal over a bundled TPLink b/g/n router which had issues on both counts. I have not been disappointed. There have been no dropped signals and the range has improved - not massively but enough to negate the need for a range extender, so I am pleased. We have about a dozen wifi devices on the network and this certainly created problems before which could not be resolved, but this router has coped with ease from the start. The unexpected bonus is the massive improvement of network streaming. I can now watch HD video from my PC on my smart TV over WIFI, and this is great if you want to show friends home videos on the big screen. In short, this router has exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Going Back Home [VINYL]
Going Back Home [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Absolutely love this record. The vinyl is really well made and this is a superb pressing - it sounds great. Highly recommended.