Profile for Big Al > Reviews

Cafe Stal Stainless Steel Coffee Tamper - CTAMP/C
Cafe Stal Stainless Steel Coffee Tamper - CTAMP/C
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice thing!, 25 Feb. 2016
Very nicely made, it does a great job of gently compressing your ground coffee - certainly much better and far less messy than using the built in tamper on the Delonghi coffee machine. It is expensive for what it is, but it does a good job and is of high quality so I think it is worth it. Recommended.

Blackstar [VINYL]
Blackstar [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Short review of the 2016 vinyl repress., 25 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Blackstar [VINYL] (Vinyl)
The vinyl version of this recording is fantastic. My copy is a very nice pressing, and it sounds excellent. It has the right feel as well - nice 'heavy weight' vinyl. The packaging is also really interesting, the record is in a clear thick plastic sleeve, visible through the die cut star on the front of the sleeve. The booklet is in the other half of the gatefold sleeve with the download card. I think Bowie has left us with a real gem of a record, and one I will be listening to for a while yet.

D-Link DIR-868L/B Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Cloud Router
D-Link DIR-868L/B Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Cloud Router
Offered by KM AGENCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not been disappointed. There have been no dropped signals and the ..., 11 Nov. 2014
I bought this in the hope that it would improve the range and reliability of our household wifi signal over a bundled TPLink b/g/n router which had issues on both counts. I have not been disappointed. There have been no dropped signals and the range has improved - not massively but enough to negate the need for a range extender, so I am pleased. We have about a dozen wifi devices on the network and this certainly created problems before which could not be resolved, but this router has coped with ease from the start. The unexpected bonus is the massive improvement of network streaming. I can now watch HD video from my PC on my smart TV over WIFI, and this is great if you want to show friends home videos on the big screen. In short, this router has exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Going Back Home [VINYL]
Going Back Home [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Absolutely love this record. The vinyl is really well made and this is a superb pressing - it sounds great. Highly recommended.