Profile for Puffi > Reviews

Dad's Red Dress: Volume 1
Dad's Red Dress: Volume 1
by L J Sedgwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure joy, 9 May 2017
Lindsay Sedgewick is a genius...I couldn't put it down from once I started. The vibrant characters, the imagination, the joy of turning the next page...I loved it. Looking forward to the sequel....!

Elvis and Ireland
Elvis and Ireland
by Ivor Casey

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Elvis and Ireland (Paperback)
Ever since I was a child, I was fascinated with Elvis. I loved his music and found his personal life fascinating too. I thought that I had read almost everything that had been ever written about this mega star, so you can imagine how I bowled over I was to come across `Elvis and Ireland' by Ivor Casey. Before reading this well researched, well written and beautifully illustrated book, I had no idea that Elvis had any connection with Ireland at all. The author has a wonderful way of telling stories with humour and he definitely knows his stuff. I couldn't put the book down until I had read it from cover to cover. I felt I was sitting in a cafe chatting with an old friend, only when I was leaving, instead of being satiated with caffeine, I was filled with numerous stories and facts about Elvis that I never knew before...
I would definitely recommend everyone to purchase at least three copies of this fabulous book: One to keep in your bookshelf and the other two to be given away as gifts.