Profile for Happy bunny > Reviews

Content by Happy bunny

Happy bunny

2X Energy saving 120w equivalent R7s Linear Halogen floodlight J78 security light bulb 78mm length
Offered by Clearance Whilst Stocks Last (VAT Reg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be Light, 12 Dec. 2015
Fantastic. Very apprehensive when ordering them as I was uncertain if they were the right ones. However, they arrived very quickly and am delighted to say that the new bulb has been fitted and I have my outside light working again.

Super King Size Bodmin Blue Flannelette Sheet Set, Stripes & Polka Dots Blue / White, 4 Piece (Includes 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 Pillowcases)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this product., 12 Dec. 2015
Absolutely delighted. Arrived much quiicker than expected.

Riggs Premium Brushed Cotton Sheet - SuperKing Fitted IVORY CREAM, flannelette
Riggs Premium Brushed Cotton Sheet - SuperKing Fitted IVORY CREAM, flannelette
Offered by QPC Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 Dec. 2015
Very disappointed as the colour on the internet, despite being called an ivory cream, looks a very pale lemon. However, upon receipt although it has not been undone the colour is more of a latte and I have requested a refund am still awaiting for a response.

Alias
Alias

3.0 out of 5 stars I haven't played this game yet so am unable to ..., 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Alias (Toy)
I haven't played this game yet so am unable to comment. I feel the instructions could be more explicit, .

Remington D5017 Pro Hair Dryer Kit
Remington D5017 Pro Hair Dryer Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to replace my existing hairdryer which I loved as it was thirty years old and finally gave ..., 26 Mar. 2015
I had to replace my existing hairdryer which I loved as it was thirty years old and finally gave up working. This hairdryer is quite efficient but I don't like the diffuser as much as my old one because the prongs are far too long and thin and it would be much better if they were shorter and thicker. The body of the hairdryer is also much longer than the one I have had to replace which makes it heavier to hold.

Winnie the Pooh TOMY Spin 'n' Play Acorn Train
Winnie the Pooh TOMY Spin 'n' Play Acorn Train
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
Absolutely delighted with the product and would be quite happy to recommend it to others.

KING SIZE BED QUILTED MATTRESS COVER - EXTRA DEEP
KING SIZE BED QUILTED MATTRESS COVER - EXTRA DEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Delighted with the product.

Regatta Ladies Midsummer Jacket. Size 20. PurpGr/PurCo.
Regatta Ladies Midsummer Jacket. Size 20. PurpGr/PurCo.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Stars, 24 May 2014
Very disappointed with this jacket. It fits alright but it is so thin that in a heavy downpour, if one des not have a long sleeved blouse or jumper on it feels as if the rain is coming straight through on to ones skin. Would not recommend it.

Italian Leather Ladies Handbag Black Soft Leather Shoulder Bag 7473
Italian Leather Ladies Handbag Black Soft Leather Shoulder Bag 7473
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Leather Ladies Black Soft Shoulder Bag 7473, 28 Nov. 2013
My handbag arrived within three days although I was informed it would take much longer. I am absolutely delighted with it and would recommend it to anyone. It is nice and spacious without being too big and bulky. It has a separate compartment for the phone which is perfect and the front flap is very useful to keep ones keys separate.