Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Goo Queen > Reviews

Content by Goo Queen

Goo Queen (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Vitabiotics Wellwoman Tricologic Tablets 60 Tablets
Vitabiotics Wellwoman Tricologic Tablets 60 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Even after a year, no noticeable difference, 10 Feb. 2016
I already eat a pretty healthy diet. My hair grows extremely slowly and is fine, so I was hoping this would help. But after taking the supplements for at least a year I think I can pretty much say they didn't make a blind bit of difference.

Cheeky NEW 2013 Gals Princes Set of 25 Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for longish nails, 26 Jun. 2014
There is a great variety of designs and they print very well, however they're just too small if you've got longish nails.

Womens More Mile calgary black with pink trim thermal running tights - size 10
Womens More Mile calgary black with pink trim thermal running tights - size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running tights, comfortable but certainly a snug fit!, 19 Jan. 2014
I'd read the previous reviews and quite a few had mentioned that they were rather small sized, I certainly agree with this. I'm a UK 8/10, so I ordered the 10, and yes they're snug, so if you're a standard 10 I'd order a 12. They're flattering fit, very stretchy. Material is good quality so for the amount paid, a good bit of kit. They did not ride up. I went running in them this morning, it was about 5 degrees and i didn't feel cold, and I wasn't too hot either. I was not aware of them at all, which is exactly what you want.

Global Keratin - Serum 50ml
Global Keratin - Serum 50ml
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this product, makes dry hair feel like silk, 21 Jan. 2013
I started using this product after having a brazilian blowdry treatment, (global keratin one), wasn't aware of the brand until then. They sold this product at the salon where I had the treatment, but I searched on Amazon and found it cheaper there. I use the product after washing my hair/prior to blow drying, but also between shampoos on dry hair to tame frizz. It really does make my hair feel like silk, smooths and makes it shiny, I can't help run my fingers through my hair. Well worth a tenner, and a little goes a long way. The pump dispenses just the right amount for one application.

Finegadgets® 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 /3 - Hot Pink Crocodile

5.0 out of 5 stars a top notch item for the price, 21 Jan. 2013
For only £9.99 this item is amazing. Does exactly what it's supposed to do, fits my forth gen ipad perfectly. Rotates so I can stand it landscape or portrait. The strap on mine is also pink but the product picture shows it as black, but that's fine and ok, and one previous reviewer had mentioned that also. It's really girly so I can certainly tell which one is mine compared to my husbands boring black case.

All in all, I'm really pleased with the purchase.

F*** Me, I'm Famous 2012
F*** Me, I'm Famous 2012
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed, 5 Aug. 2012
I'm an avid Guetta fan, he's my number one choice for workout music in the gym, really gets me fired up. However, this one just didn't do that. Bland.

Granite Glory Buffing Balm - Foodsafe - Seals granite worktop & other stone surfaces in the kitchen and throughout the home. Protects & prevents unsightly finger prints & water marks. Easy to apply. Colourless - Odourless - Tasteless.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granite is back to it's former glory, 5 Aug. 2012
I absolutely love this product! My kitchen granite has been in about 6 years, and really was starting to look dull. I read some of the product reviews, the majority of which were favourable and now after using the product totally agree, I love this stuff. Just a tiny bit goes a long way, and it buffs nicely to bring the granite up to a lovely shine. Will definitely buy the product again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just OK, 5 Aug. 2012
From the title of the item I was expecting mega shine and long lasting wear, but I really wasn't bowled over by it. No great difference than other similar products.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fitted fleece vest top, 5 Aug. 2012
This fleece is an essential addition to my wardrobe, it's really nicely fitted and snug so very flattering, looks great over either a t-shirt or long sleeved base layer type top. Just the job when it's too hot for a long sleeved fleece or coat. Looks smart casual. Washes well.

Designer Habitat 5000mAh Universal Dual USB Battery Bank Power Bank for iPads, iPhones, iPods, Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Blackberry & more

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely just the job for charging iphone on the go, 5 Aug. 2012
Anyone with an iphone must get frustrated with the battery life, this little extra battery pack is a life saver if you're going to be out for an entire day/weekend without access to a charging point. Just have to be prepared and charge it up beforehand, but then it's ready to charge up your phone when you need it. Really easy to use, lightweight, and portable to put in handbag etc.

Page: 1 | 2