Profile for berthafan > Reviews

Just what I wanted....

Genius SP-S110 2 Piece Stereo PC Speakers 100W PMPO
Genius SP-S110 2 Piece Stereo PC Speakers 100W PMPO

4.0 out of 5 stars Good...., 9 Aug. 2014
Sound is good...but the lead between the two speakers is not as long as I would like. There really isn't a long enough distance between the speakers (in my opinion).
I prefer my speakers far enough apart to hear stereo.
But they do the trick.....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Good!, 9 Aug. 2014
I ordered these as I am on my feet all day and had began to notice my arches were aching .
have only tried them for a short while as they will (for me personalY) take a while to bed in. But that means that they are doing what they are supposed to and supporting my arches.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Longline Single Breasted Jacket
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Longline Single Breasted Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 28 Jun. 2013
This jacket fitted a treat (considering I can only see a picture and took a chance).....
Material is durable and "chic" looking...a good impression.
Looking forward to "showing it off"...very pleased with it.

Connects2 CT24FD01 Ford Escort / Transit / Fiesta / Focus / Mondeo / Puma Facia Adapter
Offered by RadioWorld

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 11 Mar. 2012
I have ordered two of these and so far the side clips brake on first attempt to fit the facia. The adaptor at the back does not seem to fit the back of the radio. This is supposed to be screwed into place...but it doesn't line up to be secured into place.
I have ordered another original Ford radio as I know this WILL fit.
Someone else might have better luck...but judging by the previous two ratings.....I doubt it.

Sony MDRIF140K Entry Wireless Infra-Red Headphones
Sony MDRIF140K Entry Wireless Infra-Red Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 13 Nov. 2011
I don't believe in paying for a "name'' but as it go's Sony have not let me down.
All I wanted was a set of headphones to allow me to be in any room and listen to music whilst not disturbing my neighbours.
These Sony headphones do just that....yes, there is some hiss....but I can live with that. It's lovely to have that "freedom''.
Listening to the TV is also as impressive.....
Would I recommend them?....yes, no hesitation.

Bush PSDAB2004 Personal DAB Radio
Bush PSDAB2004 Personal DAB Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars super little radio, 10 Oct. 2006
This is the 2nd of three brands i have tried and i like this the best. I use it for work a lot as my job entails I move around so it lives in my pocket. I aggree with previous comments that it would be handy though if it came with a belt clip. Reception is excellent considering I work in an environment of noisy machines. The quality is superb and for years all the songs I "thought" I knew makes them sound like iv'e heard them for the first time...

I would recommend this little gem to anyone.

Village Soul Volume 1
Village Soul Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars awseome that's for sure, 14 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Village Soul Volume 1 (Audio CD)
I was listening to the radio when the dj played a track from this cd....so i ordered it based on that track. When i heard the first track well......she sets the standard. It's a great cd and has new and old songs that still sound good today.
There isn't a single reason why the whole world shouldn't own this cd.Buy it play it love it!

Since I Left You
Since I Left You
Offered by rainey 7117

5.0 out of 5 stars so good it hurts!, 22 April 2001
This review is from: Since I Left You (Audio CD)
i have only got the single but on the strength of that i'm buying the cd.like every one else heard this on r1. ( a station i never listen too by nature!). the title has an undercurrent of "let's do the latin hustle". the 2nd track is somehow even better!!!!!(quite superb) cannot wait for the cd to come my way. like it has been said it's good to know there are musicians still out there! good ol' Aussie!. keep it up!