Profile for phillip conlon > Reviews

Black Premium PU Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4
Offered by Skreins UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jun. 2016
just right

CrazyFire 400 Lumens 32 LED Super Bright Wireless Solar Motion Sensor Wall Light IP65 Waterproof Solar Powered PIR Human Body Sensor Wall Lamp Light Outdoor Light for Patio Garden Pathway Porch (White)
Offered by RESON

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been working for about 6 weeks now and I am quite happy with the purchase, 11 Mar. 2016
I am a little sceptical about solar powered lights of any description but I was quite surprised with the power of the light from this unit. It has been working for about 6 weeks now and I am quite happy with the purchase, I may even buy another 1 for a different part of the house!.

Bad Moon Rising: The Collection
Bad Moon Rising: The Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars ccr, 24 Aug. 2013
not to everybody's taste but fogerty's voice certainly made you sit up and listen! Great memories from the 60's and 70's.

Essential
Essential

4.0 out of 5 stars essential billy idol, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Essential (Audio CD)
I already new this album and artist because I was just replacing the cd that somebody borrowed and failed to return.billy at his best

Epson WorkForce WF 2530WF x5 Compatible High Capacity Ink Cartridges - 5pk
Epson WorkForce WF 2530WF x5 Compatible High Capacity Ink Cartridges - 5pk
Offered by Global Toners

4.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 24 Aug. 2013
i have used a different printer to Epson but I always had a problem with the ink cartridges but with these cartridges I just removed the yellow tag pushed in the new cartridges waited a couple of minutes while the ink loaded and hey presto everything seemed to work ok.

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDRZX 600B, 1 May 2013
I wanted middle of the road headphones for casual use without paying top dollar. These turned out to be quite a good buy.I have a pair of expensive Sony headphones which I use with my Bose system but the mdrzx600b headphones are a good buy for my I-phone. Very comfortable, good fitting and best of all a decent solid sound. Even if they only last 12 months with the amount I use them I will be quite happy.