Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna (UK)

Bristan EC SNK EF C Echo Easyfit Sink Mixer
Bristan EC SNK EF C Echo Easyfit Sink Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this tap - the hot vs cold mix ..., 13 July 2016
Very pleased with this tap - the hot vs cold mix is easily and accurately achieved. Love that the kettle goes underneath without any tilting. Small pleasures...

40 LITRE KITCHEN RECYCLINE WASTE BIN PULL OUT - 3 BIN
40 LITRE KITCHEN RECYCLINE WASTE BIN PULL OUT - 3 BIN
Offered by Stolmet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than having bags of recycling shoved in the corner, 13 July 2016
Piece of pie to fit; so much better than having bags of recycling shoved in the corner.

Morphy Richards 108101 Prism Kettle - Black
Morphy Richards 108101 Prism Kettle - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Large but fab, 13 July 2016
This kettle has a large base but is a joy to look at. Boils rapidly. I'm feeling the cost a bit but it's a pleasure to have the mundane a tad more artistically designed.

AmorWing 108 Beads Multilayer Red Tiger Eye and Obsidian Malas Prayer Beads Bracelet 6mm
Offered by AMORWING

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 13 July 2016
I got my beads on a lightening deal but would happily have paid the full price for them.
They arrive in a lovely box so I gave them to myself. Have worn them wrapped around my wrist every day.

HQ Pet Metal Dog Playpen Small
HQ Pet Metal Dog Playpen Small
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
Perfect. I have a chihuahua puppy and it is ideal for night time corralling.

11.22.63
11.22.63
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Paperback)
I read it; in fact, I devoured it and then I went back to the beginning to read it again. What a great story, what a journey. I haven't enjoyed a book as much as this one for years. Treat yourself and relish the read.

Doctor Who Cyberman Conversion Chamber
Doctor Who Cyberman Conversion Chamber
Offered by OAKES_COLLECTABLES

1.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing, 2 Jan. 2012
My son pleaded for this toy; waited for Christmas, waited for the marvel of the conversion chamber. What a load of rubbish. It is nothing like as slick as Lego - the instructions were not exactly crystal-clear and once assembled, it fell apart so frequently that my son was reduced to tears of frustration.He has never been reduced to tears by a toy before. My husband ended up gluing the thing together so that it could be played with. We expected better quality from a franchise of this association, but be warned BBC brand, my son saw another toy in the range, but then said, 'there's no point in getting that - the stuff isn't very good'.
You can't talk kids out of a toy they have their hearts set on, but I can't in all honesty recommend it.

The Pastry Queen
The Pastry Queen
by Rebecca Rather

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen indeed, 9 May 2009
This review is from: The Pastry Queen (Hardcover)
Buy this book. Seriously, just buy it right now.
The bacon and cheese scones will make you sob with joy, the rum cake is worthy of a round of applause - the flavour is so addictive (although I had way too much batter for the size of pan, so would probably reduce it by a quarter), the sold-out chicken pot pies are stunning; the pastry is an absolute dream to handle.
The sugar saucers? Oh yeah baby.
Go on! Pop it in your basket!

Kodak P720 7" Digital Picture Frame - Quick Touch Border Operation, 2 SD Card Slots & USB Input

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, 15 Dec. 2008
I bought this as a gift and have prepared a USB flash drive with all the family photos on it so that it's all ready to go on Christmas morning.
I'm so happy with it; nice resolution, easy to use and a great price.
Go for this one!

Le Creuset 3 Piece Set, Cerise
Le Creuset 3 Piece Set, Cerise

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this immediately!, 5 Nov. 2007
You won't regret it at this half price offer. My heart is singing with joy as our dinner simmers in this beautiful, well, cast-iron pot. A thing of beauty.