Profile for Ozzy19 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hair Tools Butterfly Hair Clamps 12pk BLACK
Hair Tools Butterfly Hair Clamps 12pk BLACK
Offered by CHIC*MALL

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but too small to really grab much hair at ..., 4 July 2015
Sturdy but too small to really grab much hair at all which is a problem if you have thick hair like me

VAUXHALL ASTRA PROTECTIVE BOOT LINER
VAUXHALL ASTRA PROTECTIVE BOOT LINER
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like photo, 4 July 2015
Looks nowhere near as neat and well-fitting as in the picture, also Velcro strips used to hold it onto bottom and sides of boots fall off regularly. Does the job but looks quite messy

Hardcore Self Help: F**k Anxiety
Hardcore Self Help: F**k Anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for sufferers, 12 April 2015
Well this has been the quickest I've read a book in a long time! Thoroughly enjoyed it, a very easy read with a lot of helpful points. Reminds you that you are not alone and certainly not a lost cause. Don't give up

SnuggleSafe All Weather Flexible Bunny Warren Fun Tunnel
SnuggleSafe All Weather Flexible Bunny Warren Fun Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough for large rabbits!, 7 Jun. 2014
I searched for a considerable amount of time for a tunnel wide enough for my large chinchilla breed rabbit. I finally found one appropriate in this product, which measures approximately 8-9" across. It extends to a decent length also - 70". Would highly recommend this as naturally, my rabbit loves running in and out of it. It's also a sturdy rigid structure and can connect with other snugglesafe tunneling products just by twisting them together!

Happy Pet Willow Ball, Large
Happy Pet Willow Ball, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbit loved this!!!, 7 Jun. 2014
This ball is of fair size, probably around 6" across, which is important for me as many rabbit toys are far too small for my large breed rabbit. Seems of high quality and a fairly rigid structure. My rabbit chewed it to pieces rather quickly but enjoyed every minute of it! Much rounder than the picture makes it look! As an aside, I know how much rabbits like to pick up and throw things however, this product may be a bit heavy for most rabbits to pick up - doesn't mean they can't roll it along though!

Miranda - Series 2  [DVD]
Miranda - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*s because I couldnt give it any more!, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Miranda - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
THIS ... IS ... HILARIOUS! There's so much I could say about this, but me and my Mum have spent many an evening in stitches on the sofa watching this! Can't wait for Series 3 to come out in August!!!

Pregnancy for Men: The whole nine months
Pregnancy for Men: The whole nine months
by Mark Woods

4.0 out of 5 stars Put simply!, 21 Jun. 2012
This book really is a great laugh. It's designed for men but having bought it for my brother in law pending the arrival of his and my sisters first child, I had a quick flick through and the parts that I read certainly made me want to read more!

Ready For This
Ready For This
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim Minchin is a legend, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Ready For This (Audio CD)
If you're looking for catchy, hilarious songs for them days when you're feeling "not too happy" then this is all you'll need! This guy is so full of wit, he really does push the boundaries and yet is funny and popular enough to get away with it, one of my favourite albums ever bought! Get it!

The New Bed Bug Killer Aerosol 300ml. Kills Bed Bugs & Stops the coming back!
The New Bed Bug Killer Aerosol 300ml. Kills Bed Bugs & Stops the coming back!
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, and what a job it was!, 21 Jun. 2012
So basically, got some bites, found some bed bugs, looked online for a recommended spray, found this one, sprayed the flat, bedbugs gone ... couldn't really have gone much better I'd say! Good stuff :)

The Official DVSA Guide to Driving: The Essential Skills
The Official DVSA Guide to Driving: The Essential Skills
by Driving Standards Agency (Great Britain)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very highly recommended, 21 Jun. 2012
I would highly recommend this book, not only as an aid to learning to drive, but also as kind-of a glove box bible! I passed my theory first time in May learning from this book and once I pass my practical in September it's definately one I will be holding onto for reference!

Page: 1 | 2