Profile for Juliette Westbrook-Finch author of "The Poetry of Passion (for People with a Pulse) > Reviews

Content by Juliette Westb...

Juliette Westbrook-Finch author of "The Poetry of Passion (for People with a Pulse) (Great Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The 1955 Yearbook: Interesting facts from 1955 including 30 original newspaper front pages - Perfect 60th birthday or anniversary present!
by Andy Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic and enjoyable read, 27 Dec. 2015
Really nice book, my parents loved it. (anniversary present)

Diamond 60th Wedding Anniversary His and Hers Mug and Coasters gift set - (2 pack)
Offered by Ukgiftbox - Personalised gifts, bottles & hampers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift set, 27 Dec. 2015
lovely gift set, nice quality too.

All My Own Quirk
All My Own Quirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: All My Own Quirk (Kindle Edition)
Really amusing poems, Similar style to Pam Ayres. Highly recommended.

Amore Diamond 60th Anniversary Wedding Gifts Then & Now Photo Frame - 6"x4"
Amore Diamond 60th Anniversary Wedding Gifts Then & Now Photo Frame - 6"x4"
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Quality, 27 Dec. 2015
Lovely photo frame. I got it for my parents Anniversary and they loved it

Hellenic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Litre
Hellenic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Litre
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tasting olive oil, 27 Dec. 2015
This olive oil has a lovely taste, much nicer than other makes I've tried. Highly recommended

Clearspring Organic 100% Prune Puree 2x100g
Clearspring Organic 100% Prune Puree 2x100g
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller and product, 27 Dec. 2015
Great seller - I had a question about the product and he replied very quickly on Christmas Day! This product has the date of manufacture on it as well as the use by date but its stamped on with the use by date to the left: month/ year and the date of manufacture on the right: date / month/ year so its actually not logically written, so don't make the mistake I did by thinking its out of date!
6/16 3/6/15 is how it appears on the packet. It does explain below but its very small print!
I bought the pureed prunes as I read they improve bone turnover and I have osteoporosis so I thought Id try the puree in a plain yoghurt as I don't like prunes on their own, I find them too sweet.

Terminator Genisys [DVD] [2015]
Terminator Genisys [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film, 27 Dec. 2015
Fantastic film, its great how it ties in with the previous Terminator films and I love Arnies catch phrases, he's brilliant in it as always.

Nourishing Broth: An Old-Fashioned Remedy for the Modern World
Nourishing Broth: An Old-Fashioned Remedy for the Modern World
by Sally Fallon Morell

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and inspiring, 27 Dec. 2015
Very Informative and inspiring/ gives all the benefits of eating bone broth and tells of cases where its improved many illnesses. the saved the bones from my Xmas turkey to give it a go!

Flavorstone 16cm Saucepan
Flavorstone 16cm Saucepan

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SAUCEPAN EVER!, 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Flavorstone 16cm Saucepan
Easy to clean, nothing sticks, looks good, I love it. Its great that its not made of the usual non-stick material that is bad for health. This is the best saucepan I've ever had!

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)
Offered by DR Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toothpaste, 13 Dec. 2015
lovely minty taste, makes my teeth look whiter and I love the fact it is good for you and has no SLS in it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3