Profile for Barney > Reviews

Content by Barney

Barney (UK)

Mouse Trap Pest Control Mousetrap Reusable Humane Metal Alive Mouse Trap Catch Catcher - Chancery
Offered by saving4you2

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a humane option, 24 July 2016
I didn't catch the mouse but I guess the product was okay.

Speedo Biofuse Aquatic Earplugs - Grey/Blue, One Size
Speedo Biofuse Aquatic Earplugs - Grey/Blue, One Size
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for all swimmers, 24 July 2016
I was sceptical when I bought these, but i have used them a couple of times and for me they work fine. It's a bit awkward at first, you need to jiggle them in quite deep and it feels unnatural but once in, you'll have a real snug watertight fit. The fit is designed to sit comfortably under the swimming cap. For me personally, it's changed my swimming experience for the better.

Emprex AWV-698B  5.8Ghz Wireless Video sender - Watch TV around the House
Emprex AWV-698B 5.8Ghz Wireless Video sender - Watch TV around the House

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 16 Feb. 2010
I recently bough a small TV for our bedroom and thought that having sky available in both rooms would be much more satisfying than the regular freeview. After browsing many reviews on products similar to this one, I came to the conclusion that the 5.8GHz model was essential to get a decent picture. This turned out to be right in the end.

I have to admit I was reserved about these types of products because many consumers have had problems. However I can now view sky in both rooms and the quality is very good.

Be aware that setting it up can be an utter pain if you muddle up the cables. The AV scart plugs, although look similar, are very different. Just a word of warning there.

To conclude, this product is very effective and works with the sky box. The price is higher than I would have liked but I'd rather pay a one off cost than paying for sky multiroom, its a good alternative.

Time Past Time Passing
Time Past Time Passing

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite albums by Michael Chapman, 18 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Time Past Time Passing (Audio CD)
Great songs throughout the album. Great for stress relief I find. Overall great value for money.

Somers Town [Blu-ray]
Somers Town [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Thomas Turgoose
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmmm... Is that It, 12 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Somers Town [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I felt it was lacking story material and any sort of thrill. On the other hand it was nice to watch and not too long. It does not live up to the previous release of 'This Is England', all in all a bit of let down. Please Note that the film is in Black and White, not necessarily a negative aspect, I feel it adds something to the film.
If you want to buy this film, although quality is good on blu-ray it would probably be better value for money to buy this on a regular DVD format.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2009 4:39 PM BST

Business Law in Scotland
Business Law in Scotland
by Josephine Bisacre

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotish Law, 12 Mar. 2009
Great resource for educational purposes. Easy to read and understand. Very relevant to Scotland but does branch out to UK legislation in some areas.

Gilmore Girls - Season 2 [DVD] [2006]
Gilmore Girls - Season 2 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Lauren Graham
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilmore Charm, 12 Mar. 2009
Very charming series. I bought it as a gift and it was well appreciated.
All in all a very good gift and from what I've seen it is easy and refreshing to watch.

Airline Tycoon Evolution (PC CD)
Airline Tycoon Evolution (PC CD)
Offered by BOOKS-DVDS-TOYS-TECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 16 Nov. 2008
On purchase of this game I was expecting a fun game with no problems. Unfortunately the game designers have not paid any attention to detail and eventually you will have to put in a key word to continue gameplay. The key word does not work!!! Do Not Buy This Game!!! You will be severly dissapointed.
I will no longer buy anything designed by Monte Cristo ever again!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2010 2:44 PM BST