Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George "ANGELVISIONS" (LONDON, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Turmerlicious Turmeric Latte Ginger 200g Packet - Dairy Free
Turmerlicious Turmeric Latte Ginger 200g Packet - Dairy Free
Offered by Intuition Un Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Turmerlicious!, 16 Sept. 2017
Delicious Turmerlicious! Tried this for the first time very recently as I am well aware of the benefits of turmeric. I was really pleased with the taste of the drinks and quality of the product (I ordered 3 flavours, one Chocolate, one Vanilla and one Ginger). The versions I purchased were also dairy free but the company also sell dairy versions if you prefer this. I also found my contact with the company very pleasant and the service I received was very speedy. I am pleased to see they are also selling the drinks on Amazon now, which is fab too!

I highly recommend the drinks as they are tasty, warming, filling and delicious, especially on a cold night! They are also great cold, as another reviewer also mentions. Turmerlicious is a good quality product and you can't go wrong with the health benefits of turmeric, which you can easily research online. Definitely give Turmerlicious a try. I think my favourite is the chocolate variety!

Turmerlicious Turmeric Latte Choco 200g Packet - Dairy Free
Turmerlicious Turmeric Latte Choco 200g Packet - Dairy Free
Offered by Intuition Un Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Turmerlicious!, 15 Sept. 2017

JVL Contour Rubber and Carpet Luxury Universal Car Mat Set - 4 Pieces, Black
JVL Contour Rubber and Carpet Luxury Universal Car Mat Set - 4 Pieces, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, having had these for a few months now ..., 3 Sept. 2017
Not bad, having had these for a few months now although the plastic part of the mats are good, the material part are already deteriorating and fluffing up so not impressed as could have bought cheaper mats that would have done this. So overall, so-so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2017 12:12 PM BST

Puppet Master The Legacy - Dr. Moreau's House Of Pain
Puppet Master The Legacy - Dr. Moreau's House Of Pain
Offered by FREETIME

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading DVD release, 27 July 2017
I purchased this DVD and then sent it straight back as you can only watch Puppet Master. House of Pain states you must call an 0900 number to get a 4-digit code to enter into the option on screen in order to view the film!! The call is also one pound per minute! Amazon said they would stop selling this product but it is still here three months later. The three stars are for the Puppet Master film I was able to see, but zero for the DVD release. Avoid.

BIC Flex 3 Hybrid Men's Razors 1 handle + 4 refills Pack
BIC Flex 3 Hybrid Men's Razors 1 handle + 4 refills Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Razors from Bic, 25 July 2017
These looked good to me and were a good price on Amazon. After reading some mixed reviews I thought I would go ahead and purchase as I know expectations and tastes are very different. I am very pleased with these as they offer a good, clean shave. Thus far used once but very pleased with its performance. Does not rip skin at all like one or two reviews claimed. I can confirm you do get 4x razor blades. The picture seems to imply there are five, but this is not the case. Overall, I recommend this product.

Tales of H. P. Lovecraft [VINYL]
Tales of H. P. Lovecraft [VINYL]

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Bother!, 8 Feb. 2016
This was a big let down as it was definitely not what I expected. There are hardly any sentences in this production, it is mainly modern sounding music with lots of beat, which is ok , but not a full (or summary) of a story. Far too much music and beats, bearly any words. I also thought the narrator would sound creepy and play the part, but it is very basic speaking voice with an English accent. No Vincent Price here!

Perhaps for collectors only but not for you if you expect an actual story on Vinyl!

Loctite 81706001 Rear View Mirror Bonder Tube
Loctite 81706001 Rear View Mirror Bonder Tube

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 14 Dec. 2014
Makes promises it can't live up to - this doesn't stick the rear view mirror - but the 'button' (??) of a rear view mirror, as the instructions keep referring to. You have to add on the actual entire mirror after - which did NOT stick. There is only a tiny amount of glue as well in this pack, but doesn't work either way. I would avoid altogether. A waste of money.

Bleeding Skull Moulded Halloween Candle
Bleeding Skull Moulded Halloween Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, eerie bleeding candle!, 30 July 2012
I love these candles! They are from the USA, surprise, and they are so much fun. I had a few of these in the past. They are highly effective. Not too long after it is lit, the blood starts to run out of the skull's eyes and then the nose and mouth, etc, they look so good and are great for parties or just for yourself when your all alone in your room! They last quite long too. I highly recommend these candles!

New York Style Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips 255 g (Pack of 3)
New York Style Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips 255 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious tasting Pitta Chips from USA!, 15 Oct. 2011
Received these pitta chips this week (and I did receive the correct item) well packaged from Amazon, as usual, and they are nice big packs, 255grams each as stated. I absolutely love pitta chips cause they are just so tasty, crunchy and delicious. This is the first time I have tried this brand and I am quite impressed. All the taste is there and they are very enjoyable, would also go well with dips. The only downfall is that they are quite salty, overly salty that is. Would be better to reduce the salt slightly and it would make them much better. Overall a great product and I would buy them again. My favourite brand of Pitta Chips by the way are 'Stacey's' which Amazon also sell through a third party. Enjoy.

Femme Fatale
Femme Fatale

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS, BRITNEY PERFECTION! LOVE IT!, 6 July 2011
This review is from: Femme Fatale (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album, I just had to write a review (which I hardly ever do). People need to know how good Femme Fatale is! It is a shame as the sales in the UK have been somewhat poor, which I do not understand why, every song is a winner, so upbeat and Britney is always moving further up and up with her music, being on top of the game. Stand out tracks for me are:
TILL THE WORLD ENDS, HOLD IT AGAINST ME, INSIDE OUT, I WANNA GO, HOW I ROLL, (DROP DEAD) BEAUTIFUL, SEAL IT WITH A KISS, BIG FAT BASS, TROUBLE FOR ME, GASOLINE, CRIMINAL, UP N` DOWN, SELFISH & DON`T KEEP ME WAITING. Hey! That is almost the whole album...I told you I liked this. Of course, you will be able to listen to samples of all the tracks right here on Amazon. I highly recommend this CD. I hope she releases (Drop Dead) Beautiful as a single, cause I love it, as well as How I Roll & Seal It With A Kiss. I think Big Fat Bass will do really well too. I have this CD on repeat at home and in the car. It's so much fun and upbeat, thank you Britney for this pop/dance perfection. Click add to basket!

Page: 1 | 2