Profile for EBUK > Reviews

Content by EBUK

EBUK (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Neck and Shoulder Massager,Amzdeal Shiatsu Kneading Massager with Knocks Function, Black U-Shape Design for Home and Office Use
Offered by SuperStore2014

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSOLICITED REVIEW. NO FREEBIES. NO DISCOUNT., 16 Jun. 2017
THIS IS A GENUINE UNSOLICITED REVIEW.
Very heavy.
Very bulky.
Very loud.
Very hot.
Very uncomfortable.
Caused headaches.
Save your money.
Don't be fooled by those who received the product free or discounted. I also bought one for my mum. Both she and my sister tried it and all 3 of us feel the same about it. I hope it's biodegradable as it's heading for landfill.

MEDIUM SKIN 8pc Bare Naked Skin Mineral Makeup Set (Large) by NCinc. + Kabuki Brush. Minerals Makeup Starter Kit
Offered by NCInc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made my skin sting and itch., 16 Jun. 2017
Bought to try out but sadly, could only use the concealer and corrector. The other products made my skin sting and itch. Kabuki brush gets a thumbs up.

Two's Company Bronze Cat Sculpture by Paul Jenkins
Two's Company Bronze Cat Sculpture by Paul Jenkins
Offered by Farm and Garden

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 16 Jun. 2017
Nice sculpture bought for cat lovers. However, we all agreed that a smaller version would have been cuter. I was going to start a collection but due to the size, have re-considered. Pity that. I'd advise shopping around for Frith sculptures as they can be cheaper elsewhere.

Hotel Quality Pure White Microfibre Peached Duvet Double 13.5 TOG Feels Like Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Best duvet I've ever had., 16 Jun. 2017
Lightweight, puffy and cosy. It does tend to slip around inside the duvet covers a lot though.

NEW LADIES LEATHER SKINNY BELTS WOMENS LEATHER BELTS GOLD BUCKLE 28"- 44" LB06 (MEDIUM, BLACK)
Offered by zack hunter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not keen on the gold buckle, 16 Jun. 2017
Arrived quickly and is just the right length. Good quality but not keen on the gold buckle.

BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Casual Long Sleeve Flared Swing Top
BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Casual Long Sleeve Flared Swing Top
Offered by Baisheng Global Trading
Price: £9.99 - £21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Better suited as a maternity top., 16 Jun. 2017
I bought the black paisley top. It arrived very quickly but was much too big. I'm a 12/14 in tops but this top seems to have been cut badly as it is so wide from the side of the bust down to the hem and the whole front feels like it's the front of a size 16 stitched to the back of a size 12. It felt more like a maternity top. Disappointing.

WUNDERLIFT 60 Second Wrinkle Reducer
WUNDERLIFT 60 Second Wrinkle Reducer

1.0 out of 5 stars It really doesn't work., 16 Jun. 2017
Applied as per instructions. The skin around my eyes tightened as it dried but left my skin very dry with a horrible dry clay texture. It felt like a peel-off face mask but much drier. I was able to apply foundation over it but when that dried, and I smiled, all I could see was a multitude of fine lines extending all the way from my outer eye to the side of my face. Throughout the day I noticed that any fine lines I had were actually accentuated and couldn't wait to get home to wash it off. I looked worse after using this and won't be using it again. I really wouldn't recommend it at all and strongly advise spending your hard-earned money on an alternative product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2017 12:48 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointing - don't bother., 4 Sept. 2016
I gave this one star but would have given it none if the option had been available. It arrived in good time but had to be returned as neither "cigarette" would work (after charging). Each "cigarette" unit is quite large and cumbersome. It was messy and difficult to unscrew - you twist one part and another unscrews instead - I had the tank empty rapidly several times because of this.
I'll stick with the Nucig which I bought previously as it's much easier to use and better all round.
Note to myself: Don't buy anything that has no reviews!

Cats Design Pair of Wine Glasses
Cats Design Pair of Wine Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Cats Design Pair of Wine Glasses
Bought as an anniversary pressie for a cat mad couple. Very pleased. The glasses are of really good quality and a good weight - not that horrible thin glass you see sometimes. They're very cute and eye-catching. Good packaging and a gift bag enclosed was a nice touch. They would look great in a presentation box.

The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Microfibre Mattress Toppers King Size150x200cms To Fit A 5ft Mattress - Standard UK King Size. Anti Allergenic & Machine washable
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep. I like this!, 4 Mar. 2016
Very soft, comfortable, warm and cushions the dodgy spring in my soon-to-be-replaced mattress that pokes me in the ribs. Needs shaken out weekly to re-distribute filling. After I read the other reviews, I bought the king size for my double and there's just a slight overhang. Sheets fit as normal. I think I made the right choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6